Redcafe Snooker

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I can't take it anymore, it's like watching the lads at the club having a game at half 10 after starting drinking at dinner time.

Deery

Dreary
Amazing the amount of time these tournaments come down to a bit of luck

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Shot clocks introduced when a frame goes over 30 minutes.....??

Jagga7

I think I'm the only one who's absolute loving this. Robertson has gone into full Peter Ebdon mode.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There was so much back-and-forth in this match. What a crazy snooker match this was. Somehow, Robertson wins this despite giving Trump a couple of chances to win this.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Looks like he's ready to fall asleep in his seat

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I guess everyone here has insomnia? Otherwise that would have put you to sleep.

Glad Robertson won in the end. Actually a decent shot to finish it off.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That was a bit of an awkward moment between Robertson and his partner (I presume). Anyways, congrats to Robertson!
Given it took him about seven attempts before she agreed to come down to be photographed and then looked like she would rather be anywhere else, it could've just been some random woman?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Happy for Robertson. Not a fan of Trumps arrogant brand
Agreed to be honest. He actually seems not so bad now but I can never get past that initial haircut and cockiness (ergh naughty snooker *vomits*). With his talent he should have dominated the whole decade. Kind of glad he hasn’t however if he had of done I think it would only have been if he took a more humble approach so in that imaginary scenario I probably would have been rooting for him.

Alemar

One of the most intense matches I have seen for many a year, every frame was like the world depended on it.

Congratulations to Neil, although both played well and both deserved. Neil just needed it more, I think.

ChrisNelson

Ronnie treating every frame as a practice session is so funny
He was evens with the bookies at 0-2 down and it was so predictable he would come back and win.

Allan Taylor isn't the worst player to pick up a cue but there's a reason he was off the tour and doing the MC job last season (although he did a good job to be fair!).

He was out of his depth last night, this kind of thing happens in virtually all of the tournaments - someone down the rankings will get the lead against Ronnie then the nerves kick in and they're physically incapable of getting across the line.