Redcafe Snooker

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I’m a Ronnie fan but I don’t even care who wins anymore. This is absolute top quality.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm having so much fun watching this. The precision, vision, and skill on display is making this an early contender for Match of the Year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
John Higgins is absolutely on point in this match. He's in so much control right now. It'll take something special from O'Sullivan to get back into this frame.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Final of finals for me, if I could choose two competitors it’s these two.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
One more frame left for Higgins from the last three. Unfortunately for him this is Ronnie's speciality territory.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Ah shame, that's it now then. Usually Ronnie's maverick shots help him but Higgins is too canny for that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm going to be honest, seeing Ronnie miss that shot made me feel so sorry for him. Recently, he's had spells like this where he'd miscue when he's just starting to get going. I never expected it in the Masters, though, given how he has come back so well in this tournament.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Don't think John has it in him to keep that up. But was a delight to see just for one night.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Man, it was so sad to see Ronnie deep in thought like that. You can tell that the little mistakes are starting to bother him more than ever. Hopefully he bounces back from this with a solid run in the next tournament.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Man, it was so sad to see Ronnie deep in thought like that. You can tell that the little mistakes are starting to bother him more than ever. Hopefully he bounces back from this with a solid run in the next tournament.
He'll be fine. He was playing well enough to beat most, even with the poor shots. Higgins was just extremely impressive tonight and punished it.

It just goes to show these guys can still do it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tether is absolutely shit. My worst performing Alt this year.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Higgins will probably somehow lose to Gilbert tomorrow
:lol: So true. I heard in the commentary that Ronnie had gone back to training 6 hours a day. No wonder he looked a different player. Keep that up and he's winning the world championship. Higgins just had one of those days that come along once every ten years.

Alemar

Unreal standards by Higgins
Tend to agree, amazing performance today. Amazing

That said, won’t be surprised if it’s Gilbert who will get through to the final -John might have spent a lot of energy today. Would be happy to be proven wrong

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He'll be fine. He was playing well enough to beat most, even with the poor shots. Higgins was just extremely impressive tonight and punished it.

It just goes to show these guys can still do it.
Yeah, there's no doubting that the older snooker players can still hold their own and even be among the best in the world.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is so annoying, Higgins didn't miss anything at all yesterday and has made so many mistakes today

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
This is so annoying, Higgins didn't miss anything at all yesterday and has made so many mistakes today
He's mentally drained. It was expected, specially at his age. This is why Hendry gave up according to his own words; he couldn't keep winning so quit. Bingham the fool could have walked this tournament with all the stars out. But he caved in to an average Yan.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
He's mentally drained. It was expected, specially at his age. This is why Hendry gave up according to his own words; he couldn't keep winning so quit. Bingham the fool could have walked this tournament with all the stars out. But he caved in to an average Yan.

That's harsh on Bingtao who was easily the better player

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Gilbert is playing what is his usual level , he has had a pretty bad season and should really have lost to Wilson . If he goes in 3-1 he has a chance here but 2-2 and this is done imo

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Wow Gilbert is a shit player. Can't believe how poor this game is compared to yesterday.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Did not think that Higgins would be so nervous here , he is a bit all over the place . Gilbert so lucky though with a couple of shots