Redcafe Snooker

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Higgins head is gone, 10th frame, opens the reds up, misses an easy yellow. Or should I say, this is the Higgins that we've been seeing over recent years, missing easy pots. Be amazed if Yan doesn't win this.

Pablo76

Higgins head is gone, 10th frame, opens the reds up, misses an easy yellow. Or should I say, this is the Higgins that we've been seeing over recent years, missing easy pots. Be amazed if Yan doesn't win this.
Wouldn’t ever rule him out, one of the best players to ever pick up a cue imo.

He is prone to the odd silly shot admittedly, that missed yellow was unforgivable really, but I think his experience will come good and he’ll win.

Easy to forget he’s 45 too, not many players anywhere near this standard at late 30s.

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Are you kidding me.... Did you see that foul. Age does funny things. I was just about to say he's going to go up 8-5. But.. Thats why Yan is still in this match.

Pablo76

Are you kidding me.... Did you see that foul. Age does funny things. I was just about to say he's going to go up 8-5. But.. Thats why Yan is still in this match.
Brain fart. Age related due to concentration. Whatever, again it’s unforgivable really. Just roll up behind the black ffs.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Brain fart. Age related due to concentration. Whatever, again it’s unforgivable really. Just roll up behind the black ffs.
You what's funny. I mentioned it earlier on in the week. GO FOR THE POT when you have the chance.

EDIT: Could have gone 8-5. Now 7-8 down.

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Steve Davis on Higgins :lol: Brilliantly put

''Watching John is like watching a Terminator film. When you think he's damaged, he then walks out of a burning oil tanker, and he's fully formed again''

Pablo76

Steve Davis on Higgins :lol: Brilliantly put

''Watching John is like watching a Terminator film. When you think he's damaged, he then walks out of a burning oil tanker, and he's fully formed again''
That was funny, legend.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Don't worry. Higgins gives it straight back, so bad. Congrats Yan.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a week for Yan Bingtao. His temperament and ability to make the right decisions at such a young age is incredible

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Chuffed for Yan. What a dream winning the masters at 20.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
His girlfriend lifted the trophy like a champ. He was fumbling like he was about to drop it any second. :lol:

0le

His girlfriend lifted the trophy like a champ. He was fumbling like he was about to drop it any second. :lol:
I legit thought he was going to drop it.

He was fantastic in the final although his long potting towards the end was miles off :D. Fantastic nerves under the pressure.

ChrisNelson

Great win for Yan, it's been coming steadily since he burst on to the scene as a 15 year old.

There are still areas of his game which need work, and a tiny asterisk sits next to the win (no Trump) but now he's got his first TC win in the bag the sky really is the limit.

By the time he's Ding's age I suspect he will be far and away the most successful Asian player, and probably with multiple World titles to his name as well.

I wish there was an English equivalent but our best hope of tournament wins remain O'Sullivan and Trump, who himself is 11 years older than Yan!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Goddam. Trump has reached another level.

When they have the frame in the bag the pockets become bigger. Its really when it can go either way that those shots count. O Sullivan is unbelieveable at that. He can make unreal shots under pressure. So can Judd.

Its still a good shot, but i doubt he would attempt it if the frame was just starting.

More impressed that he can come back from 5-1 down to win.

Brophs

The One and Only
The best shot he's sunk since that night out with Harry Maguire.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Did people see his interview about missing out on the masters because of covid . God I hate this guy

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Did people see his interview about missing out on the masters because of covid . God I hate this guy
Nope, was he all dramatic and saying he would have won the masters but covid stopped him and it was the worst thing ever but he is big and brave and battled the covid off with his spikey shoes?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Amazing shot, but he's really boasting about it, asking for praise online? Jesus.
When you’re the best player from the last 12 months (by a country mile) and you play one of the greatest exhibition shots ever in a tournament then you probably are allowed to

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
When you’re the best player from the last 12 months (by a country mile) and you play one of the greatest exhibition shots ever in a tournament then you probably are allowed to
I bet you defended Nani for getting a giant gold statue of himself.