Reddit ITKs

Sterling Archer

I think Simon gets too much time on this , which is obviously what he craves.
Yeah. He gave 30 minutes for the official club AWB announcement which wound up happening some 7 minutes later than he said. Feckin scoundrel that kid...

Alemar

Supposedly big twitter ITK, look at his previous calls. Everything is there on twitter i.e. Solanke, Van Dijk etc.

Read the replies to the tweet, he's called some big ones before.
I fail to see a single negative in our (potential) signing of Eriksen...

jamesblonde

That still leaves Levy to deal with. Woodward will not come of that one on top.
(I would love to have Eriksen, frees up Pogba to go to Real).

Alemar

Better to have Eriksen AND Pogba. And no need to take risks with Bruno, as well :) though it would of course limit playing time of many players as he would be an undisputable starter and Pogba as well.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Will not allow myself to believe that one. No sir. Nope....

But imagine a midfield of Pogba and Eriksen?

Alemar

But imagine a midfield of Pogba and Eriksen?
Would be a problem without a proper DM still, McTominay will need to deliver big time. But a huge upgrade compared to what we have now, and no need for Bruno either.

Art Vandelay

What's he gotten right? I've looked at his Twitter and mostly just see Arsenal ranting. I haven't got Twitter, so maybe there's stuff I can't see.

Sounds like bollocks anyway, but would have shades of last season when all the smoke was going towards Morata and boom Lukaku. The smoke is going several different ways this week.

Cheekiey

How many players in 1 day can we suddenly get linked too! I do think a signing is imminent because of how much smoke there is but come on... Maguire, Bruno, Pepe, SMS and now Eriksen! No smoke without fire... Someone is getting signed soon

Sterling Archer

Nice work. First time this summer the cafe has passed transfer gas before Reddit.

Seeing that some ITK is saying there will be some big leak tomorrow about a player we wanted prior to his previous transfer that's now agreed to join us. A big name apparently.

VanGaalyTime

Nice work. First time this summer the cafe has passed transfer gas before Reddit.

Seeing that some ITK is saying there will be some big leak tomorrow about a player we wanted prior to his previous transfer that's now agreed to join us. A big name apparently.
Bale? :)

Art Vandelay

They are now going ITK about upcoming leaks? Very meta.

Donk87

Supports
Arsenal
Supposedly big twitter ITK, look at his previous calls. Everything is there on twitter i.e. Solanke, Van Dijk etc.

Read the replies to the tweet, he's called some big ones before.
He's a total spoofex and a well known bullshitter. Been pulling this ITK rubbish about Arsenal for years. When too many of his "scoops" are proven to be guff he deletes his tweets and/or account. Reappears at some point later and starts over.

Side note - that dbcooper reddit episode from earlier in this summer was hilarious. Only just seen it.

red thru&thru

Sancho?

lsd

The Oracle

That's the equivalent of a psychic playing to an audience of 10 000 people and asking "is there a Paul here or does anyone know a Paul ?"

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's a total spoofex and a well known bullshitter. Been pulling this ITK rubbish about Arsenal for years. When too many of his "scoops" are proven to be guff he deletes his tweets and/or account. Reappears at some point later and starts over.

Side note - that dbcooper reddit episode from earlier in this summer was hilarious. Only just seen it.
Nice to see every club has these sort of plonkers. Simon is probably the biggest plonker of them all.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
So in this ITK-driven window, not one 'ITK' has ended up being remotely credible have they?

I actually did have time for that xsimon guy but now he's jumped the gun on Maguire, strongly suggests his AWB one was a practical guess. Maybe he knows someone from marketing to get the announcement time of James and it went to his head so he drove on.

Nonsense the lot of it.

Matt007a

Maybe someone from marketing was told to make some Maguire content just to be ahead of the game if he signs. Then that person tells Xisimon and he posts it. It's possible for him to be wrong but not to be a total fraud. Seems like people consider it to be totally black and white. You're either Ed's mate who knows everything or you're a total liar. Nothing in between.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
So in this ITK-driven window, not one 'ITK' has ended up being remotely credible have they?

I actually did have time for that xsimon guy but now he's jumped the gun on Maguire, strongly suggests his AWB one was a practical guess. Maybe he knows someone from marketing to get the announcement time of James and it went to his head so he drove on.

Nonsense the lot of it.
Didnt he also jump the gun on AWB. Lets wait and see. Seems like a lot of smoke around this one

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
That still leaves Levy to deal with. Woodward will not come of that one on top.
Woodward brokered the Glazers buying United and leveraging the debt on the club itself, don't underestimate Woody, he's a better negotiator than you think.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Maybe someone from marketing was told to make some Maguire content just to be ahead of the game if he signs. Then that person tells Xisimon and he posts it. It's possible for him to be wrong but not to be a total fraud. Seems like people consider it to be totally black and white. You're either Ed's mate who knows everything or you're a total liar. Nothing in between.
That's a good point tbh.