Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

hubbuh

'I like Marina. I met Moranira on Anneka Rice's Celebrities in a Lighthouse. Back when I was at the Stockport Gazette. Me and Mourinho Hyde were like this - my fingers are sort of crossed, for those who can't see me - but I haven't heard from Mariner since 1973. Poor show, Meringue - even my mate Andy's disappointed in you. And my old friend Jack Charlton is too.'
:lol:

criticalanalysis

What about the player in question is severely injured ?
Hmmmmm

1) Give it to Giggseh
2) Managers have to nominate players before the game
3) I'm out of ideas

It would be fun though as I'd imagine a lot of full backs taking penalties. Imagine Dalot taking that one at PSG instead of Rashford :drool:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Always hoped Gray would disassociate with Keys and eventually head back to Sky
Yeah, I actually miss Gray. For me, the Sky commentary has never been the same since he left.

What garbage. These two were supposedly the A-team of football punditry back in the day, now they’re just talking sensationalist nonsense to try and stay relevant.

We have 3 games in 5 days ffs. What do they expect us to do? They want us to run our first team players into the ground and injure half of them? Should we play a weakened team against Liverpool instead maybe? :houllier:

Ole can play whatever team he wants ffs.
Gray is actually a very good commentator. Not such a great analyst but still a good commentator. Personally, I wish he would go back to Sky and feck Keys/Qatar off.

VivaRonaldo85

It’s as if the bloated oaf is insinuating that the protests against the glazers happened solely to create this fixture congestion to work against Liverpool. Any chance of mentioning we’re 35 games into the season and we earn the right to pick whatever side we want at this or any time of the season. It’s sensationalism journalism by Keys to try and get clicks for an issue that happens almost every season to some teams whether at the top or bottom. What an idiot.

youngrell

Jeez, how embarrassing :lol:

Why can’t people understand we rested players vs Leicester because it’s the middle game of this crazy schedule. Expecting us to field the same team again on Thursday is as much madness as expecting Sunday’s team last night.

Weirdos.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Jeez, how embarrassing :lol:

Why can’t people understand we rested players vs Leicester because it’s the middle game of this crazy schedule. Expecting us to field the same team again on Thursday is as much madness as expecting Sunday’s team last night.

Weirdos.
And you know if OGS kept the same team and if someone got injured or the results were bad, they would go "OGS should have made some changes". Basically they criticize for the sake of it.

youngrell

And you know if OGS kept the same team and if someone got injured or the results were bad, they would go "OGS should have made some changes". Basically they criticize for the sake of it.
He should just boycott the rearranged game like Klopp did in the FA Cup last year.

Show some integrity, Ole ffs.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The digs when we were struggling could occasionally grate with me but these salty ramblings taste so god damn sweet.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He doesn't care but he knows what he's doing. He's trying to wind people up.
He's the definition of a cnut.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He doesn't care but he knows what he's doing. He's trying to wind people up.
He's the definition of a cnut.
His ex wife would agree with you. All the controversy when a footballer transgresses but this cnut can get a job after the the things he’s done.
The media are cnuts and hire cnuts.