Robbers ambush Tom Cleverley

Drifter

American
England footballer Tom Cleverley was reportedly the victim of a smash and grab raid on his £3.5million home.

The Everton midfielder’s mansion was targeted in a £175,000 raid as the 26-year-old star relaxed there with his wife, reality star Georgina Dorsett, and his two-year-old daughter Nevaeh Rose, The Sun reported.

Two robbers broke into the home near Manchester using a baseball bat and an extendable cosh, the paper said.

They are said to have made off with a £15,000 Cartier bracelet, a £10,000 Hermes Birkin handbad and an Audemars Piguet watch worth £50,000.

The raiders then demanded the keys to a £100,000 Range Rover before using it to make their getaway.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman told The Sun after Friday’s raid: “Police were called following a report of a break-in.

“None of the victims were injured. An investigation is ongoing.”

Maybe it's a growing trend in Manchester after Di Maria.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Glad he wasn't hurt. What a shit experience, I can testify to it.

InfiniteBoredom

Shit like this happens in Italy all the time, but it does seem worrying that it's on the rise in Britain.

I hope the club put security measures about the players to keep their peace of mind, discreetly, of course.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Good that no-one was hurt. Makes it easier to joke about him giving up possesions easily.

Brophs

The One and Only
Hopefully they'll get caught in possession and it'll complete the circle

Member 39557

Shit like this happens in Italy all the time, but it does seem worrying that it's on the rise in Britain.

I hope the club put security measures about the players to keep their peace of mind, discreetly, of course.
I'm surprised it doesn't happen more.

These players are earning fortunes and not scared to flash their wealth all over twitter and instagram etc. Tom Cleverley is a pretty run-of-the-mill player by premiership standards and he lives in a 3.5million pound house. Even the "low paid" players would have lots of things worth stealing.
These people are a burglars dream!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Tom Cleverley has a home worth 3.5 million. Tom Cleverley.

Clas Sified

Feel terrible for him. No father would want to see his 2 year old daughter in danger like that, hopefully he's not too affected by this.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I'm surprised people with so much income have such shitty house security. If I made that kind of money my house would be a fortress

sallycinnamin

It's that shit that does my head in when police nearly always say "We are following a definite line of enquiry" , wouldn't happen to be a crime committed and suspects yet to be apprehended?

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Why do all british footballers drive Range Rovers?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
England footballer Tom Cleverley was reportedly the victim of a smash and grab raid on his £3.5million home.

The Everton midfielder’s mansion was targeted in a £175,000 raid as the 26-year-old star relaxed there with his wife, reality star Georgina Dorsett
Call me a grumpy old cnut, but feck me. What has our world come to?

Fergies Formula

Irrelevant. Tragedies that take place across the world on a daily basis are ignored and receive no media attention. Tom cleverly should be grateful that he has been mugged, its humbling and will teach him a lesson.

SirAF

Ageist
I'm surprised people with so much income have such shitty house security. If I made that kind of money my house would be a fortress
This makes me think of the Entourage episode with Peter Stormare as the security expert!

Tarrou

Irrelevant. Tragedies that take place across the world on a daily basis are ignored and receive no media attention. Tom cleverly should be grateful that he has been mugged, its humbling and will teach him a lesson.
I know right, the lucky bastard :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
:lol:

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Home security's easy to talk about if someone gets robbed when the house s empty. But they were at home, relaxing. For all we know the kids could have been outside playing in the garden. The kitchen window could have been open. Garden walls are seldom high enough to make a real difference to someone who doesn't care about a house being occupied. It's not always easy to set an alarm system to monitor a garden if the kids, the dog, the barbecue are out there.

Maybe he'll now want to move to a secure compound in a security patrolled, posh person private estate. But I can understand it if he didn't want that before.

InfiniteBoredom

Home security's easy to talk about if someone gets robbed when the house s empty. But they were at home, relaxing. For all we know the kids could have been outside playing in the garden. The kitchen window could have been open. Garden walls are seldom high enough to make a real difference to someone who doesn't care about a house being occupied. It's not always easy to set an alarm system to monitor a garden if the kids, the dog, the barbecue are out there.

Maybe he'll now want to move to a secure compound in a security patrolled, posh person private estate. But I can understand it if he didn't want that before.
How expensive would it be to have a couple of armed security guard around the premises 24/7? Surely if they pick their spot well there'll be minimal disturbance to the family life.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
There must be a car even more poncy and hideous that goes over speed bumps just as well, surely.
Definitely not. Nothing tells the world that you stuff a sock down your trousers every morning and are losing your hair like a Range Rover does. And god help your manhood if it's white...

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
'They are said to have made off with a £15,000 Cartier bracelet, a £10,000 Hermes Birkin handbad and an Audemars Piguet watch worth £50,000'

That's fecking obscene. No sympathy from me at all.

Angelinho

Let's hope these scumbags are caught asap. Wouldn't want potential new signings being put off from coming, if the City started to get a reputation for this sort of crime.

GloryHunter07

'They are said to have made off with a £15,000 Cartier bracelet, a £10,000 Hermes Birkin handbad and an Audemars Piguet watch worth £50,000'

That's fecking obscene. No sympathy from me at all.
Yeah, right! The rich prick deserved it! Practically asking for it!