Robin van Persie | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I keep reading over the internet that "Arsenal should have sold their best player to a title rival". This signing more than before (Nasri/Clichy) shows that Arsenal have completely stopped even dreaming about winning the PL

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Yayyyyy!!! We won the transfer cup!!!!!

redmanc

Time to rock out with my cock out! This is quite possibly the best signing we could have made imo (short of some amazing midfield superstar) to help us win back the league.

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Funny, I really thought @Persie_Official was different. But he turned out to be just another mercenary, heartless, selfish little s**t.

LARulz

:lol: I honestly can't believe this. But I do honestly think 24 million is a bit too much

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
feck off Fergie.

11 more million would have gotten us Andy Carroll.

That is proper value.

Stretch

I'm so excited I've spilt the lot even before I got the zipper down. Are you serious? Robin van Persie is going to play for United. Unfeckingbelievable. I feel a bit like Bert Le Clos right now

Guy Incognito

Think this is one of Wenger's biggest net spend on a player. Bought for £2.75m, sold for £24m. That's like a trophy. :smirk:

Devil may care

Hard not to be excited about a world class striker being brought into the club, he's a superb all round footballer and will be great for us I am sure, I still hope we sign a CM before the window closes, but for now welcome RVP! :devil:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Funny, I really thought @Persie_Official was different. But he turned out to be just another mercenary, heartless, selfish little s**t.

A bit like you then Piers. :rolleyes:

Ralaks

:D:D

Amazing news! Could have plenty of years left, not really reliant on pace either way.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If he stays injury free he might well knock a 100 goals in all competitions for us by the time he retires.

SCM

To think a few days ago we had some moaning around here that we were never signing anyone else this summer as we didn't have the money and now we confirm 2 signings in the space of an afternoon. Lets hope the medical goes ok and this will have been some day indeed :D The only question now is are any more surprises on the way in the transfer market for us before the window closes.

This is a major statement of SAFs intent this season ahead with RVP coming in.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Master Wayne and Robin.

Art

Art the artist
Today, I am genuinely happy lads.

Our perseverance has finally payed off. Today we sign Holland's best forward. Arsenal's best player.

Robin is ours.

feck yeah.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Someone from Peterlee just emailed MUTV:

RVP Manchester United. RIP Manchester City

acrebo

fecking awesome signing. Quite possibly the only player we have signed in my lifetime that I have previously placed in the "if you could buy anyone (excluding the obvious two)..." bracket.

(and, yes, I understand this is my opinion and perhaps not anyone else's)

Wow, surreal.

Piers Morgan is a fecking glory-hunting wanker who picked the wrong team. He thinks United are Arsenal's main rivals FFS. Even my 18 month old daughter sees the idiocy in that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.