Robin van Persie | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I don't care how much he cost, whether we need him or not, or if our midfield is still 'crap'. This is an amazing signing, and a huge psychological boost.

What a message to send.

Jacob

This feels weird on so many levels, quality player are alwats welcomed mind.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Berbatov was leaving we knew about that but is there someone in the attacking department (wingers included) that might leave this summer ?
Not sure why this would affect our wingers. But Nani staying is more important for me than RVP.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Goodbye Macheda, goodbye Berbatov.

Nice thing is we're not going to play Berbatov with Giggs behind anymore, if we want to rest our top strikers, we'll have Welbeck and Hernández.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Seeing Piers Morgan on Twitter is hilarious, absolutely brilliant.:lol::lol::lol:

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
I have to say that even though it is a lot of money and he is 29, he is absolutely world class. Got to be excited about getting him despite the fee. He also relies on technique much more than speed so could easily play into his mid thirties at a high level (injuries permitting)

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Even though the writing was on the wall I am still stunned. That David Johnson was bang on with the details too.

Woodzy

Our players are happy we've signed a top layer, and Piers Morgan is a cock that can't keep his mouth shut. Let them have some fun.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Absolutely amazing news!! How can any United fan not be seriously excited with this signing?

Welbeck will still get plenty of games ffs.
because some of us are aware of other positions needing strenghtening way before the ST position, but then again now I just sound like a broken record.

.Phil1968

Great news, I thought this was going to be one of those transfers that would run and run and then fizzle out when he signed a new contract at Arsenal. Rooney and Van Persie up front with Chicarito and Welbeck as well is some forward line.
Can't beat a big signing to get the heart racing.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
According to a mate of mine on Twitter RVP will sit on the bench here and Chamakh was better than him before last season.:lol::lol::lol:

Swerny

Poster originally known MS MSP
Buzzing really.

Those complaining that this will mean less game time need to bear in mind SAF has always stated how important he feels it is to have 4 top strikers at the club. Now we certainly have that.

Bit steep a fee I think, but shows we're not afraid to spend money of SAF feels the right player is available.
We already had 4 strikers...now we have 5.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Bollocks to the disloyal cnut, he's been stinking the place out for the last month anyway. He won't work in tandem with Rooney and the greenscreens will be up before Christmas.
Waheyy!

Welcome, Van Persie, you traitor! :)

Arse fans I know aren't too happy about this. But we definitely should be. He's a great player and our attack just looks a whole lot stronger. Midfield.. well, that's for another day. We just need to ensure Berbatov is freed now. It isn't fair for him to endure such a situation.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Howard Nurse @howardnurse

Nothing imminent at Manchester United. Oh look, a seagull...

Status
Not open for further replies.