Robin van Persie | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mander

Very good signing for you, or so I should hope. He has to prove that he isn't a season-and-a-half wonder.

I've no doubt he's worth the money, though, as long as he can stay fit. Class player.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Poor Alistair, it actually turns out that Van Persie was 'buzzing' in training because he is getting his dream move to a big club :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The distribution of wealth is a lot more fair than I thought.

Guy Incognito

Wenger's on TF1, commentating as expected. Said they had no choice but to sell RVP, and they signed his replacement already.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Bollocks to the disloyal cnut, he's been stinking the place out for the last month anyway. He won't work in tandem with Rooney and the greenscreens will be up before Christmas.
Enough with the objectivity Petey, give us a biased opinion!

:lol::lol:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I just wish we had a clue about how RVP is going to fit into our system. Any of you guys got any ideas?
sarcasm, you twats

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
4 top strikers.

Rooney, Van Persie, Hernandez, Welbeck.

Not 5.

Berbatov will be off, and Macheda isn't a top striker.
SAF did say that he's prepared to keep him if he doesn't get a good offer for him, hope he was kidding because it'd be such a bitch move towards Berbatov, it's highly unlikely we'll get a "big" fee for him and him staying makes no sense.

And then you also have Kagawa who mostly plays as a #10, or atleast I'd hoped this is where he would continue playing, but now I just think he'll never have a fixed position, but will rather rotate as a #10, a LW and a CM.

And also, just so I put them all in, it seems that we've signed Henriquez, don't forget about Keane (injured), and Bebe (lol).

SteveJ

Scout
Wenger's on TF1, commentating as expected. Said they had no choice but to sell RVP, and they signed his replacement already.
Jesus, yesterday AW said that they hadn't signed his replacement.

VoetbalWizard

biggest signing since roy keane was signed from forest or maybe since leeds and cantona.

Yes, even bigger than rio (young potential), bigger than veron (not proven in england), bigger than RvN (coming off injury, not played in a big league), bigger than yorke or andy cole.

fecking massive signing this.

i said before that rvp has 100 goals left in his boots regardless if he stayed or came here, and i stand behind that.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Wow, we can safely say we have quite a fearsome attacking lineup.

Probably the best in Europe.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
He is still in Holland. He comes to Manchester tmrw. Not too late for City to put in a bid.
From The Guardian

Van Persie, moreover, buys heavily into United's tradition and playing style whereas he is less keen on how City have spent lavishly to accumulate under the Abu Dhabi United Group. He was receptive to the idea of going to Juventus, although he had reservations about Serie A.

Man-United

He joins who he wants, he joins who he wants, Robbie van Persie, he joins who he wants.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
SAF did say that he's prepared to keep him if he doesn't get a good offer for him, hope he was kidding because it'd be such a bitch move towards Berbatov, it's highly unlikely we'll get a "big" fee for him and him staying makes no sense.

And then you also have Kagawa who mostly plays as a #10, or atleast I'd hoped this is where he would continue playing, but now I just think he'll never have a fixed position, but will rather rotate as a #10, a LW and a CM.

And also, just so I put them all in, it seems that we've signed Henriquez, don't forget about Keane (injured), and Bebe (lol).
He isn't a striker. He may be an ACM, but he isn't a striker. You can't include a player who makes do there as a top player in that position.

He's a CM/ACM who will play behind Rooney, or Van Persie, or both depending on the formation.

Swerny

Poster originally known MS MSP
------------DDG-----------------
Jones - Vidic - Rio - Evra
Valencia - Kagawa - Carrick - Nani
------RVP-----Rooney---------

Edited...I forgot Kagawa

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He is still in Holland. He comes to Manchester tmrw. Not too late for City to put in a bid.
If he wanted to go to City, I think it would've happened by now. Like Henriquez, it seems RVP only wants to join us.

VoetbalWizard

simple how rvp fits.

De Gea
Valencia
Rio
Vidic
Evra
Nani
Carrick
scholes
Young
Rooney
RvP

play this for 30 out of 38 matches we have and absolutely torch teams in those 30 games. 90 pts in the bag, we are going to mount this pig of a league and feck the innards out through its nostrils.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Well well well. Although it's seemed on the cards for the last few weeks I'm still a bit surprised that the likes of City didn't nip in.

Is the consensus that Van Persie preferred us or that City didn't want to splash out?

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. Cracking player and makes our strikeforce the toast of Europe.

[/above post is subject to medical]

SteveJ

Scout
Mr. Arsenal ‏@OsmanZtheGooner

Arsène also said [on TF1] RVP forced a deal to united

Status
Not open for further replies.