Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Stop fecking sinbinning everyone. This has ruined shit at this World Cup. Jesus. Really boring at this point.... unless you are an Ireland fan of course :lol:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Can anyone explain wtf a penalty try is? We jumped 7 points for no apparen reason

RORY65

Stop fecking sinbinning everyone. This has ruined shit at this World Cup. Jesus. Really boring at this point.... unless you are an Ireland fan of course :lol:
I agree with you usually, for instance I thought the Smith one was harsh (although I think Savea would have gone without it), but collapsing a maul when moving backwards that close to the line is a textbook yellow.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Watching the replay thats a pretty soft penalty try, the hooker was a mile away from the core of the maul. The ref is miles from being able to see it as well.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I'm never convinced anyone's beating New Zealand at a world cup until it actually happens. Both these teams look like they could break through at any point.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
imagine being england and still in the world cup.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I'm never convinced anyone's beating New Zealand at a world cup until it actually happens. Both these teams look like they could break through at any point.
it’s such a level of rugby that i can only imagine.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm just a casual viewer but this Bundee Aki fella looks great in this World Cup.

RORY65

feck, that's a disastrous minute to be held up and for Doris to then knock it on given that has usually meant a New Zealand penalty at the scrum.

Zen

It's either Ireland's greatest ever win up until now or as mad as this is going to sound, one of NZ's greatest ever too. Colossal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.