Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
And the Chiefs lost again. It's now 10 losses in a row in super rugby Aotearoa for the men from Hamilton and 11 consecutive losses in a comp titled ''super rugby''.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
That first Crusaders try was incredible, as was the tackle that almost stopped it.
The Fainga'anuku try was brilliant but Scott Robertson would have loved what happened before the try. A strong tackle forcing a knock on, followed by a dominant scrum which led to a penalty and then Crusaders get their chance to pounce.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Another incredible finish to a chiefs game, they don't ever start playing till the 60th minute

lynchie

Bonus point within 30 minutes for Wales. Italy continue to be pointless.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
It doesn't happen often but Wales will be wanting England to win later on.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Another incredible finish to a chiefs game, they don't ever start playing till the 60th minute
that was a brilliant game. Feel for quins who were excellent. The premiership is such a good league at the moment, feels like anyone can beat anyone on a given day.
It doesn't happen often but Wales will be wanting England to win later on.
for the inverse reason, I’m wanting France to win :D
I'm going out for a walk instead of watching any more of this. It's fairly grim outside, but not as grim as this :D
I rarely watch games with Italy involved, even England’s

Oranges038

Wouldn't be the biggest rugby fan, but this is a magnificent game to watch.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Love how noone wants to let the ball go dead. Always looking to just keep it going.

Thomas with some magic on the touchline when he could have just let it go out on the full.
That's the plus and minus of Thomas, he takes risks but can do things that almost no one else can. His steps are from an other world.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Right, I have to get this off my chest...

How much better do England look when they run the ball??!! :o:mad::mad::mad:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Right, I have to get this off my chest...

How much better do England look when they run the ball??!! :o:mad::mad::mad:
You have incredible runners among your backs and the back rowers are also very dynamic. It makes little sense for you to not exploit that more.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
You have incredible runners among your backs and the back rowers are also very dynamic. It makes little sense for you to not exploit that more.
Drove me fecking mental watching us kick everything away against the Scots and the Welsh. This game, watching us playing running rugby, makes me even more frustrated

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Don’t, I’m sick of his negative stewardship. Serious Mourinho vibes
And he’s a pal of SAF!!
FFS Sir Alex should tell him that it’s a game where it should be entertaining...look at France, they never seem to compromise even if they lose the 6 Nations every now and again

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just had a nice nostalgic view of my old school’s playing field as the camera panned above Twickers

Status
Not open for further replies.