g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
England have no excuses re development. We must have some talent that needs to be given a chance
That's the kind of stuff I've been hearing too. The way ye played a group of players who hadn't had any game time in weeks/months in the first game of the championship was absolute madness.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
This game is wonderful. Antidote to all the shit negative rugby England have been serving up for so long

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's a knock on only if May is a french player, I welcome that idea.

JPRouve

Scout
It’s actually his middle name I believe. Probably has a Malian name but chooses not to use it as his dad abandoned them before his birth
He has the name of his mother. It's not his middle name.

JPRouve

Scout
Well played England, France only scored 6 points in the second half that's not good enough.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well played England, France only scored 6 points in the second half that's not good enough.
Was an amazing game! Thought France were really good, but ran out of steam. Hangover from Covid perhaps? I was knackered for weeks afterwards and although I’m nowhere near a pro athlete it will definitely have affected them

Withnail

Was an amazing game! Thought France were really good, but ran out of steam. Hangover from Covid perhaps? I was knackered for weeks afterwards and although I’m nowhere near a pro athlete it will definitely have affected them
Yeah, it seemed to take some for the PL players a few weeks before they got back to normal.

JPRouve

Scout
According to wikipedia it's his middle name he uses as his surname which is clearly wrong as his mother is Carole Thomas, unless she changed her surname to his middle name too.
Yeah wikipedia is wrong, it's his mother's name which happens to also be the name of his grandfather Jacques Thomas who was a youth coach for Biarritz Olympique. :D

TheReligion

Abusive
Great game today. If England had played like this throughout it would be much closer at the top. Thought they were really good today and applied pressure to France at just the right times.

JPRouve

Scout
For the Irish name watchers in this thread... yet another Sean O'Brien is playing his first match for Connacht tonight :lol:
You guys probably gave up on names, it has to be all about given names and nicknames. Or maybe you could go with the spanish tradition of using both parents names. Though you may end up with a Ciothruadh O'Shaughnessy O'shaughnessy, which is a bit lengthy.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
You guys probably gave up on names, it has to be all about given names and nicknames. Or maybe you could go with the spanish tradition of using both parents names. Though you may end up with a Ciothruadh O'Shaughnessy O'shaughnessy, which is a bit lengthy.
Regulation 47.13.1(a): there must be at least three Sean O'Briens in Irish rugby at all times.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
By the way, did you make up an irishy sounding first name? I haven't heard that one before :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.