Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Last hours of this thread. It's been a good one.

I think I want SA to win because I work with some folks from there.
:( It has been a good thread.

I took the family to an all-you-can-eat meat place this afternoon and duly ate myself into a coma. Fair enough, it was Brazilian, but I think the meaty element alone is going to make me root for South Africa

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
ACL destroyers those clear-outs. Reckon it’ll only be a yellow though
yep. but world rugby have no interest in player safety and stopping them. they’re only interested in england players causing accidental head on head collisions.

Dan_F

It must be impossibly hard to make a decision like this knowing that it’s the second minute of the final.

arnie_ni

Wayne Barnes couldn’t fecking wait to make himself the centre of all the drama. God he gives me such a pain in the hole.
He wanted no part of that and immediately said its not a neck roll. He was obviously told to watch that

arnie_ni

ACL destroyers those clear-outs. Reckon it’ll only be a yellow though
Its a horrendous clear out. I don't know if it's a thing, but I had a nasty clear out like that at rugby training. About 2 weeks later I done my acl playing football. Standing leg just gave out so I thunk it was hanging on by a thread after the clear out

whitbyviking

Anyone else scour @rimaldo’s serious posts hoping a capital letter has slipped in unawares
I reckon what he does is write them in a foreign language, use google translate to translate to English and then copy pastes them into here. Or something.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Its a horrendous clear out. I don't know if it's a thing, but I had a nasty clear out like that at rugby training. About 2 weeks later I done my acl playing football. Standing leg just gave out so I thunk it was hanging on by a thread after the clear out
Wow, yeah probably was. Grim. You have surgery on it then?

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
It always makes me think of Dan Leavy. Probably a future Ireland captain whose career has ground to a halt after his knee was blasted to bits by an in-from-the-side clearout when he was jackling.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I reckon what he does is write them in a foreign language, use google translate to translate to English and then copy pastes them into here. Or something.
all languages are foreign.

It always makes me think of Dan Leavy. Probably a future Ireland captain whose career has ground to a halt after his knee was blasted to bits by an in-from-the-side clearout when he was jackling.
same for jack willis and england. he’s had two horrendous injuries from clear outs and missed so much rugby.

Zen

Targeting a player for an injury isn't anything new to the dark side of the All Blacks..... them destroying O'Driscoll ruined a Lions tour once. (mind you, they'd still win it 3-0, but still!)

CallyRed

Faf de Klerk looks like the type of guy who would try it on with your gf even if you were standing there next to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.