Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Was that not the best match you’ve watched in….forever? Honestly anyone in this thread who didn’t watch it, find the full match replay, it was absolutely superb.
On to the lions today, bang up for it, exciting line up for me with grunt up front and pace behind.
Well I'm yet to watch the Bristol vs Harlequins semi from the week before.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
A lovely try chalked off much to Ireland's relief. The step back while passing ruined it.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well I'm yet to watch the Bristol vs Harlequins semi from the week before.
Yeah that’s a belter as well. The prem finals debunked the usual ‘finals end up being underwhelming’ thing, they were amazing viewing

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Tony Brown's Higlanders team had some nice moves off mauls which often led to tries during both super rugby comps this year. Keep an eye out for that during this match as Brown is on Japan's coaching staff.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Not throwing the ball in straight when you're 5m from the opposition line must make a forwards coach pull their hair out.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Yeah I am so gutted for Blade. I don't know how much Connacht ye watch, but he's been phenomenal.
He's now gone a full season deservedly keeping Marmion out of the team.
He's quick, smart, and always liable to do something outrageous like a turnover he has no right to win or a breakaway try.

It's just all very deflating, isn't it? They seem terrified of building for the future.
To top it off we are still fecking box kicking in pointless situations

Withnail

Was that not the best match you’ve watched in….forever? Honestly anyone in this thread who didn’t watch it, find the full match replay, it was absolutely superb.
On to the lions today, bang up for it, exciting line up for me with grunt up front and pace behind.
No Irish players? Feck

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Better from Ireland. Nice of Carberry to back himself with that chip around halfway.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Hopefully he can stay fit now. It'd be great to have him available regularly.

We really need to sort out the line out though. Bit of a shambles so far.
Paul O'Connell will be going bald pretty soon.

diarm

Not throwing the ball in straight when you're 5m from the opposition line must make a forwards coach pull their hair out.
We were captained by Rory Best for close to a decade. We are well and truly used to it.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
That try has saved Japen from a yellow card. Ireland look OK when they actually keep the ball and are patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.