Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Ali Price is pointless out there, the difference between him and Faf de Klerk is like night and day. Get Murray on to put some pressure on him and provide some better tactical kicking. Need to get territory first before you can play, SA have understood that whilst the Lions look clueless.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It was tight but he did look ahead there.

Jack-C20

I thought the pass was forward as well but I’ve seen some warped arguments in comments sections about forward passes so I’m staying out of that argument. Definitely onside for me though.

Withnail

I thought the pass was forward as well but I’ve seen some warped arguments in comments sections about forward passes so I’m staying out of that argument. Definitely onside for me though.
Ah momentums and backwards when it leaves the hands and all?

It was a tight one on the pass but I thought it was good. Glad it was disallowed anyway.

Ollie Derbyshire

I’m with you, forward pass but onside for me. The ball was pointing forwards when he passed it, usually a good indicator. Plus the other guy looked ahead of him as wel.

Jack-C20

:lol: This is why I love rugby. Looking at the replies above mine, opinions can be so different.

I will admit though, I’ve been watching rugby for years and still have no idea what’s going on most of the time.

Jack-C20

Ah momentums and backwards when it leaves the hands and all?

It was a tight one on the pass but I thought it was good. Glad it was disallowed anyway.
:lol: Exactly that. In fairness none of the commentary team said anything about it so it was obviously a tight one where the benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team. If that’s a thing.

Ollie Derbyshire

Much better half, don’t think this is a great Lions side, but they have a good bench, looking like favourites now.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Stupid, stupid penalty there. What an idiot. Thank god nothing more. Thought it may have been a yellow

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Can't believe that wasn't picked you to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.