Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Ref says time on, they don’t restart the clock for another 30 seconds

diarm

I'm never going to criticise a man for being beaten by Kolbe there.

Williams is a fine defender and that little shit could step a rhino in a phonebox.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Whenever anyone says ‘VAR is so much better in rugby’ I’m going to remind them of this time where they stared at a screen for 5 minutes and made no decision

diarm

Carbon copy of last week so far. Lions need to wake the feck up and stop making the exact same mistakes.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Whenever anyone says ‘VAR is so much better in rugby’ I’m going to remind them of this time where they stared at a screen for 5 minutes and made no decision
Theyve kowtowed to all the grief that Erasmus and Gatland have thrown out and scared of the own shadows.

Both of them should have been told to shut up and refs need to make own decisions and keep TMOs for big/tight decisions

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
To be honest, the lions have no spark in the backs, there all good players, where is Rees-zammit that kid has that something special about him
Pretty sure it's tactics from Gatland. Only buck up when losing.

Rees-Zamitt would be great but age and experience meant Gatland wouldn't take that type of risk. Wish he was on though... if he gets past you, no-one on this pitch is catching him.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
To be honest, the lions have no spark in the backs, there all good players, where is Rees-zammit that kid has that something special about him
was saying that the other day. Why he ain’t even on the bench I don’t know. Really bizarre. The boy is lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.