Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Standard Leinster against anyone but the absolute elite. They’re just to powerful up front. And not exactly back in the backs either

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
FFS. I'm disgusted.

It's hard for me not to feel that Connacht are extremely hard done by on the big decisions.
What did you think of Bundee’s card. I reckon that’s a red 50% if the time, depending on which ref you’ve got tbh

Withnail

Am I going mad….that was at least a meter forward?
It went backwards from his hands as he threw it which seemed to be the only concern. Momentum can mean the ball is thrown backwards relative to you but goes forward relative to the pitch.

They must have changed the rule at some point.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
It went backwards from his hands as he threw it which seemed to be the only concern. Momentum can mean the ball is thrown backwards relative to you but goes forward relative to the pitch.

They must have changed the rule at some point.
Yeah it has and I get the rule…it makes sense on marginal calls for me, but not when the ball obviously travels forward by a few meters. What I’m saying is I can’t believe that actually went backwards out his hand because it would never have got that far forward with momentum

Withnail

Yeah it has and I get the rule…it makes sense on marginal calls for me, but not when the ball obviously travels forward by a few meters. What I’m saying is I can’t believe that actually went backwards out his hand because it would never have got that far forward with momentum
Oh right sorry. I thought it did go backwards initially on the replay.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Bristol with an embarrassing performance at home so far, getting absolutely destroyed in the scrums & then kicked for 3 on the two occasions they had a penalty inside the Sale half . Sale down to 14 so should be a fun second half

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Bristol with an embarrassing performance at home so far, getting absolutely destroyed in the scrums & then kicked for 3 on the two occasions they had a penalty inside the Sale half . Sale down to 14 so should be a fun second half
Bristol’s collapse from the heights of last season has been something to behold. They’re so much weaker up front, but also, if Ben Earl has any detractors out there they only need to look at Bristol before & after

Zoo

Quins are great. Breath of fresh air compared to Exeter Chiefs.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I still can't believe that last week the ref missed an obvious knock from Marchant and a huge forward pass on an other try.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Beautiful stuff.

Didn't see Munster doing this given how utterly abject they've been at times this season, plus the general bad vibes all season with Van Graan.
Why is Larkham the assistant of Van Graan? Instead of being the head coach? They don't even coach the same type of rugby, what kind of staff is that?

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Beautiful stuff.

Didn't see Munster doing this given how utterly abject they've been at times this season, plus the general bad vibes all season with Van Graan.
The rumblings out of the squad is Rowntree is very popular, so him being announced as the new head coach has gone down well, now it’s just about filling out the back room with people who want to be there, we never had that feeling with JVG and most of his staff whereas Rowntree has completely bought in to the area.

Thomas ahern has seriously beefed up in the last year, at 6,9" he definitely has the height for a starting lock

arnie_ni

feck that's heartbreaking. Thought we should have had a penalty out on the wing in the build up for not releasing.

arnie_ni

It is an absolute travesty that John Cooney isn't Ireland's 9.

Amazing goal kicker on top of being a great scrum half.
Hes the best 9 out of all 4 nations imo. I've been beating that drum in these threads for about 2 years or so sinxe murray has been finished. It's a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.