g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rugby Union 23/24 Discussion

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
To French Tuilagi:

‘Youre 19? There’s looking older then there’s that! You look about 30!’

kidbob

This is so strange from France. They look disinterested. Their kick chase is non existent yet they keep kicking the ball away.

kidbob

This kick tennis rule thing is awful.

Pretty poor game too.
Started well but has devolved into being a terrible game. Suits Scotland at this point. They really need to have a rethink of that rule, completely discourages counterattacking off kicks.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
That French knock on that was deemed sideways before the try was also definitely not sideways.

Scotland’s terrible 2nd half mentality and discipline showing again. 2nd game in a row.

Finn is doing nothing this half.

kidbob

That French knock on that was deemed sideways before the try was also definitely not sideways.

Scotland’s terrible 2nd half mentality and discipline showing again. 2nd game in a row.

Finn is doing nothing this half.
Definite knock on. Yeah 2nd half has been fire from Scotland for a second game in a row. Pity as you've done so much good stuff in first halves of both games.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Boils my piss the way rugby fans are allowed to stock up on pints and bring them to their seats but if you happen to be watching football you’re not allowed take a pint outdoors. Even more annoying considering rugby games are always sell outs but Ireland football matches nowadays have loads of empty seats, so there’s much more room to be ferrying pints about.

That said, I’d never turn down a ticket for a rugby match. Which may or may not be related to the ease of supping pints throughout.
I was at the last Italy game and it was awfully drab in the crowd

Alanxyz

I’m not sure anyone would have complained if the TMO had said yes it’s grounded, as it is though……

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That was a try to me. It was a on a foot, moved off the foot and went downwards significantly. Common sense says that it was touched down at that point.

Swedish_Plumber

The ball was held up over the line on orange boots and then another angle shows it on the ground (still over the fecking line) and they can’t grow some balls and give it?

Our tactics before the late French try were abysmal though.

Withnail

That was a try to me. It was a on a foot, moved off the foot and went downwards significantly. Common sense says that it was touched down at that point.
Yeah I think it was a try but the ref couldn't see it was a try from 1m away and there was no proof of the ball touching the line on the footage so there's no way it could have been given.