Russia's at it again

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
This whole Salisbury spy thing is so bloody pathetic. It was clearly organised by you, Russia. You knew about this.

It's like walking in on your 5 year old with a chocolate covered face and an open jar of Nutella, asking them what they were doing, and they reply 'nothing'.

feck off, stop playing everyone for fools and stop being dicks.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I can’t help but feel all this sloppiness is actually manufactured to test the waters.

Because there are barely any consequences Russia can do whatever they want.

They’re just seeing how far into different things they can get before they get caught to see what security and response times are like in Europe.

All these spies are sacrificial lambs.

Silva

I can’t help but feel all this sloppiness is actually manufactured to test the waters.

Because there are barely any consequences Russia can do whatever they want.

They’re just seeing how far into different things they can get before they get caught to see what security and response times are like in Europe.

All these spies are sacrificial lambs.
no the sloppiness is because they are sloppy, giving your spies passports with sequential numbers doesn't test your enemies response time - it tells them who your spies are

countries test eachother all the time, through unannounced flybys, with submarines at their shores etc.

spies might be pawns and their lives worthless to their masters, but no one willingly burns them

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
To be fair, loads of people die from actual heart attacks, no quotes or anything. It's not like women showing up at the ER because they "fell down the stairs".

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
To be fair, loads of people die from actual heart attacks, no quotes or anything. It's not like women showing up at the ER because they "fell down the stairs".
Russians don't just die from natural causes. They all get assassinated by Putin's henchmen, it's a well-known fact.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Beeb

The Ukrainian navy says Russia has opened fire and seized three of its vessels off the coast of the annexed Crimea, in an escalation of tensions.

Two gunboats were captured and a tug was forced to stop, a statement said. Two crew members were injured.

Russia is yet to comment on the claims.

It earlier accused Ukraine of illegally entering Russian waters, blocking access to the Sea of Azov with a tanker.

Tensions have risen in the seas off the Crimean peninsula - annexed by Russia in 2014 - in recent months.

GloryHunter07

Ukraine's President has called a "war council" according to the BBC. Probably needs its own thread. Seriously worrying.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolutely no surprise.

He’s got his fist up POTUS’s arse, weakened EU through Brexit and other right wing movements across Europe. So while everyone is distracted or on a pay roll, nobody is actually prepared to resist his imperialist movements. He’ll pick off his targets one by one and each time it’ll be a small enough bite for people to warrant it as not worthy of going to war with Russia over.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I mean it’s not a coincidence that every alt right leader from trump, le pen, the polish, Italian and German afd leaders keep parotting the same line that they should breakup the eu and end Russian sanctions. One or two is a coincidence, this is pretty much sponsored.

Hanks

I mean it’s not a coincidence that every alt right leader from trump, le pen, the polish, Italian and German afd leaders keep parotting the same line that they should breakup the eu and end Russian sanctions. One or two is a coincidence, this is pretty much sponsored.
PiS is easily the most anti-Russia gov't in the entire EU...Kaczynski even wants to dig up his brother's grave after 9 years to prove Russia crashed his plane on purpose back in April 2010 and has repeatedly asked for even more and tougher EU sanctions on Russia.

The two countries also almost completely ended diplomatic relations last year due to the controversy over Poland's plan of destroying monuments honouring Soviet soldiers during WWII....not to mention Poland literally begging the US to establish a permanent military base there and is one of the few EU countries against the proposed Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

Very few things anger Poles more than calling them an "Eastern European" country, as they see it as an association with the ex Soviet bloc. ;)

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
PiS is easily the most anti-Russia gov't in the entire EU...Kaczynski even wants to dig up his brother's grave after 9 years to prove Russia crashed his plane on purpose back in April 2010 and has repeatedly asked for even more and tougher EU sanctions on Russia.

The two countries also almost completely ended diplomatic relations last year due to the controversy over Poland's plan of destroying monuments honouring Soviet soldiers during WWII....not to mention Poland literally begging the US to establish a permanent military base there and is one of the few EU countries against the proposed Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

Very few things anger Poles more than calling them an "Eastern European" country, as they see it as an association with the ex Soviet bloc. ;)
Ah thanks for that, now I know how to piss off the polish people I know.:lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Normally one would say intefere in their shit as well but it's not easy. How do you interference in a country were the vast majority of the population gets their news from state broadcasts?

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Normally one would say intefere in their shit as well but it's not easy. How do you interference in a country were the vast majority of the population gets their news from state broadcasts?
Buy the state broadcaster?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Is it not thanks to US meddling in 90's Russia that we have Putin?
Meddling is a pretty kind term. The West took the opportunity presented by Russia's political instability and financial need to exact revenge on their old enemy by attempting to ensure they were subservient to us via crippling debt instead of putting an arm around their shoulder and bringing them closer to us.

This backfired once the price of oil and other resources rebounded, enabling Russia to pay off the punitive loans it had received from the West. Much like the impact of the Treaty of Versailles on German opinion of the victors in WWI, Russia resented the West's humiliating treatment of her after the Soviet collapse and we are where we are now.