Sadio Mane | Performances

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Remember when we were linked and people laughed? Good times.

Mr Parker

Supports
Liverpool
Mane has been head and shoulders above Mo Salah over the last 6 months. His team play has always been better than Salah but now he is finding the net just as much as him also. He is definitely up there with the best in the world on current form.

Reactions: SteveJ

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm actually surprised at how tolerant he's been, regarding Salah's selfishness.

Superunknown

Van Gaal wanted him, the majority on the caf rejected him
I'm willing to admit that I wasn't sure about Mane when we were linked with him. I didn't see how we would use him. Looking back...I'm not sure Mane would be the same player that we see now had he come to United. We have had so many signings that have come and have either not worked or have underperformed. I don't think the way that we play works to his strengths.

RooneyLegend

Mane has been head and shoulders above Mo Salah over the last 6 months. His team play has always been better than Salah but now he is finding the net just as much as him also. He is definitely up there with the best in the world on current form.
Think Salah has been better since the season started. Looks sharper and more dangerous.

Waynne

Absolutely everywhere today. His constant movement is a headache for defences and helped no doubt by Robertson and Arnold playing so high up they may as well be wingers.
Liverpool at times look like they playing 3 - 3 - 4

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
He's not even better than Hazard according to the Cafperts. Check out the comments on the team of 2019. Just how we like it. Nice and quiet and under rated. :cool:
He's worse than Hazard, but better than Salah.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
by far Liverpools best attacking player. Salah is very overrated iMO.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Agreed, Salah seems replaceable. Mane is integral to their style and humble as feck about it.
He is also brilliant in scoring that curled shot to the top corner. He does it so bloody often. Great great player.

LiquidSnake

Besides Messi, I dont take any other forward before Mané in 2019. IMHO, numbers and performances speak for themselves.

Typically a lot of people will say they saw his qualities in Southampton but for one Mané you have 10 Schneiderlin trying the big jump and failing at a big club. You never know how one adapt.

AFC NimbleThumb

Great player.

People obsessed with spending £100mil on Sancho when we have little chance need take heed of players like this that are ready to make leaps at a fraction of the price.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
For a man with absolutely fantastic balance he sure has very poor balance.

Stadjer

Classic Ed buy.
Lets be honest.. everyone would have chosen di Maria over Mane at that moment. Di Maria didnt work out for Manchester United but Di Maria is/was an amazing player. The last game before signing for United he won motm in the CL final.