5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparx99

Very encouraging development the last 2 months. He could just be blossoming.

What a performance tonight.

Incredible.

Good quality on the ball, so physical and dominated Messi on so many occasions.

Turning into a quality midfielder

RedCurry

Still can't get my head around the fact that he actually lost his place to fecking Matic.

wythyred

Absolutely love him.

He has been our best player for about a 3 weeks now.

I hope Ole sticks with him and doesn’t bench him for Matic and the average Spaniard.

Ashley R1+O

Phenomenal performance, did not look out of step on the biggest stage. Still struggling to understand why people didn't like him when he first broke through, made no sense at all.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Absolute class. Along with Fred and Smalling, best players on the pitch.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's just eerily calm on the ball. Excellent player.

Affirmation

Another absolutely fantastic performance from McTominay, he surely has to be a starter in this team!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Very good along with Fred. Better than Pogba as well which is worrying for pogba.

Chriss10

Everyone keeps saying replace Matic, he’s been playing in the Herrera role and been doing it very very well. Maybe that’s why the club don’t want to offer Herrera what he wants!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The man. Really changed my mind bossed that Barcelona midfield.

acnumber9

All his best games for United have been in big games. Mourinho might have been right about him.

Trizy

Scott fecking McTominay the best player on the pitch vs Barcelona. Never thought I'd say that. Brilliant today.

marktan

He's class. Will get better and better with time. For all the talk of Declan Rice, I think Mctominay will end up being a level above.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Very good performance. Thought he'd get taught a lesson by the experience and guile of that Barca trio but yet he stood tall and was fantastic.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Excellent.

I was hoping to see Fred partner Herrera eventually, but these two have done well together. Hopefully, like Fred, he gets a run in the team because they've looked good together.

United58

Phenomenal - especially against Barcelona in a quarter final in Europe, really growing into his role. Hope he can take that spot off Matic permanently.

Brilliant to see so many academy players playing/coming through.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Brilliant game from him. I keep expecting him to look out of his depth and panic but it never happens. Sent Vidal for a hotdog at one point.

Hawks2008

Really a great performance, he and Fred were vital today. A shame our forwards weren't up to par.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I remember thinking he'd be a good player for us when he first broke through, there was one other poster that agreed with me st the time! :lol:

Hopefully this can be his level now as with Herrera going the spot will be his.

abailey123

Best midfielder on the pitch. He excells in that slightly more advanced role and you’d have to say he’s probably more equipped to playing box to box than any of our other midfielders. Played a cracking through ball in the second half which Martial just missed. Has to be starting moving forward

Nico87

I serverly underrated his ability on the ball, he's very composed and has a decent passing range. I hope he usurps Matic for the rest of the season. Matic has been mostly decent understand Ole, and only started to wane recently but Scotty give us a lot of the same benefits with added pace and energy.

Eriku

Phenomenal performance, did not look out of step on the biggest stage. Still struggling to understand why people didn't like him when he first broke through, made no sense at all.
People thought he was just brought up because Mourinho likes tall and strong players.

People never fail to get on players’ backs if they don’t hit the ground running, and many never seem to learn from seeing players grow and become more than good enough. It’s annoying.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is developing into good player. He is confident on the ball and at times even retained possession when he had 2 players on him.

He should be our first choice midfielder ahead of Matic for rest of the season.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Fantastic game from the lad, this experience will only help him develop in the long run. Should definitely keep his place over Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.