g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Semi Finals: Argentina vs Croatia | Eng... France vs Morocco

tjb

Adore Kovacic's change of pace through midfield even if it does feel he should be better than he is.
Can't understand how he hasn't been one of the best midfielders in Europe. I've always said this. I get that he has injuries, but maybe Chelsea were the wrong team to go to. Everytime he's on the pitch, he just looks so good.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
There must be a stat that shows Kramaric and Petkovic have passed the ball more to Argentina than their own players.

Bobski

Can't understand how he hasn't been one of the best midfielders in Europe. I've always said this. I get that he has injuries, but maybe Chelsea were the wrong team to go to. Everytime he's on the pitch, he just looks so good.
Love him as a player, but I wish he had a little more on his final pass, the approach work is delicious, doesn't always make the most of it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That's not a pen!

The goalie gets his foot on the ground before the contact.

Every ref will tell you the same.

Var should have corrected him, or at least tell him to check it himself.

Again, that's not a pen by the rules of the game.
What an argument.

It's like refs are never wrong?
First you're saying every ref will tell us it wasn't a pen and then you're arguing that refs can be wrong. Which is it?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Croatia look like they wouldn’t score if this finished next Tuesday

RopersReturn

No way back for Croatia now, they’ve got this far without hardly scoring in open play. End of a glorious generation.

Gordon S

The gap from Croatias sublime central midfield to every other part of their team is a sight to behold

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Gvardiol got done so bad :lol: