Sergej Milinkovic Savic

Mcking

Lazio will be making a joyful procession to the bank if they manage to get half of that price. Bang average player.

With Jose now gone I suspect our interest in players like this will now slowly fade out.Some people will be happy with that.

Last edited:

JoaquinJoaquin

He hasn't progressed this season and if anything has gone slightly backwards, so I'd be against us going for him now.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
How would you know that if you're not his agent? Which big teams are clamoring for his signature? Big things popping in summer then I suppose
I know because I know his president that has never sold a key player in January in over 20 years and has no need it interest to do so now that he's fighting to get a cl spot and he has had a bad start of the season which will not help to get high bids. Last summer both juve and real showed interest and juve made an offer that was not accepted. No need to be an agent to use some logic and common sense

Sgt.Major

Sergej is the only asset his managers has and the guy's a moron, so I believe he's behind all the dumb headlines in the last two years or so.

Loublaze

ATLien
I know because I know his president that has never sold a key player in January in over 20 years and has no need it interest to do so now that he's fighting to get a cl spot and he has had a bad start of the season which will not help to get high bids. Last summer both juve and real showed interest and juve made an offer that was not accepted. No need to be an agent to use some logic and common sense
For the record I don't care about the rumor, and its just a rumor I only give credence to articles published by credible sources. Im just laughing at the fact he keeps getting linked to other clubs, sounds like his agent/his people trying to push a move. I've watched him a few times, he's not as impressive as he's made out to be

R'hllor

I see he scored today, not following Lazio, guess thats his 1st of the season.

Kerozin

Supports
Red Star Belgrade
Scored a beauty vs Torino.

The problem was high expectations from Lazio, team is weaker than before and the motive after all that headlines.

ManUtd should buy 3 Serbs - Nemanja Milenković central back, Sergej, and Luka Jović center forward.

Irrational.

What happened to this dude? Saw him coming in as a sub for Serbia tonight against Portugal, which suggests he’s no longer first choice midfielder at international level. We’ve stopped being linked to him as well. Another ridiculously overpriced Serie A hypejob ala Perisic/ Belotti/ Jorginho?

Based Adnan

What happened to this dude? Saw him coming in as a sub for Serbia tonight against Portugal, which suggests he’s no longer first choice midfielder at international level. We’ve stopped being linked to him as well. Another ridiculously overpriced Serie A hypejob ala Perisic/ Belotti/ Jorginho?
He's not been as good for Lazio this season. Still a good player but he was always hyped up beyond his actual ability. Don't think he's ever been first choice for the NT (not for an extended period anyway) as he's had personal problems with the coach.

Belotti btw is still a very good player. Not scoring as much but that's down to Torino not creating much. Belotti is a striker who needs creative players behind him. The past 2 seasons he's find himself more involved in overall play and has shown more to his game despite scoring a lot more 2 seasons ago. I still back him to score a load if he moves to a big club capable of creativity.

Negan

If we let Herrera go, I’d be more than happy to see us replace him with Savic. He is immensely talented. Form is temporary and we would get the best out of him.

Irrational.

He's not been as good for Lazio this season. Still a good player but he was always hyped up beyond his actual ability. Don't think he's ever been first choice for the NT (not for an extended period anyway) as he's had personal problems with the coach.

Belotti btw is still a very good player. Not scoring as much but that's down to Torino not creating much. Belotti is a striker who needs creative players behind him. The past 2 seasons he's find himself more involved in overall play and has shown more to his game despite scoring a lot more 2 seasons ago. I still back him to score a load if he moves to a big club capable of creativity.
I'm sure they're both decent players, my main issue are the ridiculous £100 million+ valuations once they hit a bit of a purple patch. And I've noticed it's mostly Italian sides that seem to do it.

izec

If we let Herrera go, I’d be more than happy to see us replace him with Savic. He is immensely talented. Form is temporary and we would get the best out of him.
Pogba and him in one midfield isnt a good idea. Barella is the one from Serie A to replace Ander. Either way, a replacement wont be cheap

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
While he's obviously got natural talent, i'm not sure he's got the work ethic/desire to really push on further.

I bet the Lazio owner feels like a right idiot now. If he truly did reject 100m (doubt it) then that's got to be the worst decision ever.

Robertd0803

While he's obviously got natural talent, i'm not sure he's got the work ethic/desire to really push on further.

I bet the Lazio owner feels like a right idiot now. If he truly did reject 100m (doubt it) then that's got to be the worst decision ever.
Yup couldnt agree more. Realistically if someone did offer 100M and he rejected what price did he think he would get a year later if the player had a crap World Cup and average league season? 150?

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Looks a plodder whenever I've watched him. Too big and lacking agility.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I was on this train after watching a handful of games. Then came the World Cup and he was pretty average. When I saw him last season he was also pretty average. Maybe this whole "we'll only sell for a gazillion billion trillions" from the Lazio hierarchy halted his progress.