Sergio Reguilón | 2023/24 Performances

Idxomer

We got him for a decent price, Levy will probably want a percentage above what we paid, but I don’t think it will be extrorionate.

Just thinking about it I think Persic Was injured after Sergio was loaned out, I dunno if that would change Ange’s thinking.
:lol:

Good luck with that.

tomaldinho1

We got him for a decent price, Levy will probably want a percentage above what we paid, but I don’t think it will be extrorionate.

Just thinking about it I think Persic Was injured after Sergio was loaned out, I dunno if that would change Ange’s thinking.
Two years left on his deal, so likely 1 by the summer if he does well and we keep him the whole season which seems likely.
Will be interesting to see if we want him or if he goes back and then leaves on a free.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
When Shaw his fit he'll be playing more as a
LCB...?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Better than Malacia in attack but bit meh in defence. If Shaw can move to CB, I will take him as our starting LB.

Hughes35

Pleasantly surprised by him so far.

He's been good in the first two games and has been really pumped up which stands out a mile in the sea of poor attitudes. It's a shame Shaw and Martinez couldn't play together at CB really, unless we went 3 at the back but I'm not a fan.

Is there an option to buy if he keeps up this form?

croadyman

Didn't see him on the training photos,so just hope he's out of squad tonight due to illness rather than injury because have enough already

Dominos

Is he injured or not? Almost looked like he had a hamstring going off but then EtH talks about beeing ill and playing after game so alittle confusing.:confused:
The lack of transparency and info we're given on injuries is so frustrating.

Leethal

The lack of transparency and info we're given on injuries is so frustrating.
I get the feeling some form of legislation has been passed, or a directive from the PFA about releasing this info. I do recall Ten Hag alluding to something along these lines in a recent press conference.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Also, I’m not sure why so many people are so surprised that he’s a good player. He’s 26 and has been considered that for all of his career bar two years at most. He’s played for top clubs (and Spurs) and got in the Spain squad. He’s always been considered good, and frankly, I was surprised when he was banished at Spurs.

UpWithRivers

Also, I’m not sure why so many people are so surprised that he’s a good player. He’s 26 and has been considered that for all of his career bar two years at most. He’s played for top clubs (and Spurs) and got in the Spain squad. He’s always been considered good, and frankly, I was surprised when he was banished at Spurs.
He's not though. Why has all those clubs got rid of him?

flappyjay

Once players have arrived judge them on what they do for us not how they fared for someone else(I need to take my own advice on this). Sancho was brilliant for Dortmund and has been piss for us. If reguilon plays well for us why does it matter that he was piss for spurs?

croadyman

Watched Flex's fan cam last night,he was apparently sat by him and he said it was just precautionary missing the game

TheReligion

Abusive
How long is he injured for? I’ve heard a few months which would be worrying but not sure if it’s just talk

Jericho

WTF are we doing with our players? Feels like we've had an injury crisis, particularly in defense, every year even going back to Fergie's last few seasons.

Bwuk

Watched Flex's fan cam last night,he was apparently sat by him and he said it was just precautionary missing the game
Hopefully that's true.

Amrabat is never a left back. He's been a big miss.

croadyman

Hopefully that's true.

Amrabat is never a left back. He's been a big miss.
Reckon he will be probably return at Sheff Utd,pain in the arse Sofyan has to play another two games out of position though

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Hopefully he's back on Saturday. We'll look a lot more balanced with two actual full backs playing at full back.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Maybe I missed this, but has there been anything public as why Malacia has been out for so long?