Sergio Reguilón | 2023/24 Performances

jackal&hyde

I like him a lot. Him and Dalot made me remember what is like to have two decent football players on the wings.

Wilt

Has the look of a SAF type player.

Excellent loan and if he continues to impress Utd must try to sign him.

chris123

I really don't trust him at all. He's the sort of player that impresses when going forward but is a complete liability in defence. Some of the positions he adopts along the defensive line are hugely questionable.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i liked the bit when we couldn’t agree to a buy back.

acnumber9

He’s done well but he’s been caught out a few times with straight balls in behind him. It’s to be expected really.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I reckon if we had the ball a whole lot more he would shine. Defensively suspect but he can be a real threat in attack

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Our emergency loan left back to replace long term injuries is now injured.

flappyjay

We should have never loaned out Alvaro Fernández. Three left backs out now, hope nothing that keeps him out long.

Sylar

He's what I expected. Better going forward than back. Reckon if we had a midfield that could control the game he would be very very useful

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

Someone

Something
He seems to be desperate to prove his worth here. He's done well again. Hope he isn't injured.

Abraxas

He's competent. Bit worrying with some of his defensive work but no real complaints for what this deal was.

The Hilton

He's come to us with a hunger and desire to show what he can do, which has been invaluable.

Decent at the back, although he's been beaten a few times but doesn't have much support from Rashford either, and he's been very useful going forward. Overall he looks a very positive signing, and could easily be earning himself a longer stay.

PoTMS

I would be really surprised if he's back straight away as he was clearly holding his hamstring. We really need him to stay fit. Otherwise we're fecked.

Doracle

Muscle/hamstring injury I think but hopefully just cramp. Decent match up until then.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Was he holding his hamstring before he came off or am I imagining things?

Hopefully I'm wrong.

tomaldinho1

Another decent game. I hadn’t realised about the new rule that if you gesture for a card you get one yourself, thanks to Reguillon I am now informed!