Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Anyone who thinks men will leave a woman who is older than them purely for someone younger have clearly never had a ride from an older woman.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Anyone who thinks men will leave a woman who is older than them purely for someone younger have clearly never had a ride from an older woman.
I blame the popularity of evolutionary psychology and chimp bros(I'm coining that term) like Joe Rogan who desperately wants to live in a world where aggression and MMA skills are considered the peak of humanity.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I blame the popularity of evolutionary psychology and chimp bros(I'm coining that term) like Joe Rogan who desperately wants to live in a world where aggression and MMA skills are considered the peak of humanity.
Peak of humanity is having an older babe practically rip the thing off as you try to remember how to talk.

Chimp bros has a nice ring to it.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Peak of humanity is having an older babe practically rip the thing off as you try to remember how to talk.

Chimp bros has a nice ring to it.
It's all about hitting the sweet spot in age. My first wife was 12 years older than me. My second wife was five years older than me. My current wife is exactly the same age as me. I think you can see where this is ultimately going.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It's all about hitting the sweet spot in age. My first wife was 12 years older than me. My second wife was five years older than me. My current wife is exactly the same age as me. I think you can see where this is ultimately going.
You being arrested?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yeah you're shit at this marriage lark. If they weren't all divorces then I've made a poor joke and I apologize

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Yeah you're shit at this marriage lark. If they weren't all divorces then I've made a poor joke and I apologize
Hahaha, saw the white text. No just shit at marriage. I actually just wrote out a long explanation for what happened with both of the divorces, but realised how depressing it all was and deleted it. I actually wrote about it in one of the serious threads, and I think that's enough. Either way, you killed the joke, brought back a lot of painful memories, and now I'm cracking open the whiskey at 12:30pm.

NotThatSoph

Fourth*

crossy1686

career ending
Jesus, I did it once. Never again, no thanks!

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I feel bad for Shakira. Yeah she's a global superstar bigger than Pique but at the end of the day you to have your trust destroyed is devastating now matter who you are.

Pique sounds like a real twat all around anyway.

Bebe

I feel bad for Shakira. Yeah she's a global superstar bigger than Pique but at the end of the day you to have your trust destroyed is devastating now matter who you are.

heartbreak is heartbreak, one of the few things I'd imagine money can't make better.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I just wish I could buy a car specifically for a laugh.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
new song for Piqué :lol:
"I'm too big for you and that's why you're with a girl just like you", "I only make music, sorry I splashed you (salpique)" "you left me my mother-in-law as a neighbor, with the press at the door and the tax debt" "I'm worth two out of 22, you changed a Ferrari for a Twingo".

I'n this whole thing I'm completely on Shakira's side although I have disliked Piqué for way longer than this incident took place but yeah, everyone knows he's a scumbag. However it amuses me how popular that song is and how much attention it gets as it's quite frankly a shit song. There's nothing wrong of her doing this type of song but I find this song quite lame and uninspiring. Then if you take a listen to other artists that have been invited to those sessions it becomes more aparent how shit shakira is in that genre, it has to be one of the worst sessions by Bizarrap easily. I really don't get all the fuzz about this. Kudos for her I suppose if she's benefitting from all this attention.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Reddit told me that she cheated with Pique while she was with someone else. If true, what goes around comes around.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'n this whole thing I'm completely on Shakira's side although I have disliked Piqué for way longer than this incident took place but yeah, everyone knows he's a scumbag. However it amuses me how popular that song is and how much attention it gets as it's quite frankly a shit song. There's nothing wrong of her doing this type of song but I find this song quite lame and uninspiring. Then if you take a listen to other artists that have been invited to those sessions it becomes more aparent how shit shakira is in that genre, it has to be one of the worst sessions by Bizarrap easily. I really don't get all the fuzz about this. Kudos for her I suppose if she's benefitting from all this attention.
I didn't know Bizarrap until the song with Quevedo. Since then I've had a look at other sessions and yes, there are much better ones. And Shakira too, of course, I like her, especially an album called pies descalzos.
I guess their intention was to get the maximum audience and feck him up as much as possible. It must have ended badly between them. Doing the sleeve cut at the children's game, a doll of a witch looking at the mother-in-law's house...:lol:
As for Piqué, he's a kid, a cocky guy who moves very well in the field of trying to be the smartest, like appearing with the Twingo.

Glorio

I get sometimes people want to get stuff off their chests, but this breakup happened quite a while ago, no?

Seems like she should move on (he's the father of their kids and which kid wants to hear their parents' squabbles topping the charts?), she should have no shortage of takers anyway.

In all this, she's making the guy who actually cheated look like the more dignified party.

ExoduS

I get sometimes people want to get stuff off their chests, but this breakup happened quite a while ago, no?

Seems like she should move on (he's the father of their kids and which kid wants to hear their parents' squabbles topping the charts?), she should have no shortage of takers anyway.

In all this, she's making the guy who actually cheated look like the more dignified party.
It doesn't work that way. She actually has a "tall girl" problem.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I didn't know Bizarrap until the song with Quevedo. Since then I've had a look at other sessions and yes, there are much better ones. And Shakira too, of course, I like her, especially an album called pies descalzos.
I guess their intention was to get the maximum audience and feck him up as much as possible. It must have ended badly between them. Doing the sleeve cut at the children's game, a doll of a witch looking at the mother-in-law's house...:lol:
As for Piqué, he's a kid, a cocky guy who moves very well in the field of trying to be the smartest, like appearing with the Twingo.

Pies Descalzos is actually a good album, but today that is like antique Shakira. Donde están los Ladrones is also a good album but the more recent stuff since waka-waka I don't know it feels so different. :lol:

As for Piqué I think is best to ignore him, it's already very hard for me to have an even lower opinion on him. He has zero moral values and he's not yet Barcelona's President and has already been involved in some dodgy shit.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Pique is an imbecile but Shakira is not helping her case here.

It makes for good entertainment to our monkey brain I suppose.