Sir Alex Ferguson has retired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
It was going to come eventually.
Nothing lasts forever unfortunately.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SIR ALEX.
YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED AT MANCHESTER UNITED.

arjwiz

I don't think this has sunk in yet. I cannot imagine someone else at the touch line. It'd be adultery.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Its like losing a member of the family

feck

Smores

Considering asking for bereavement leave today, gutted

anver

Shart stop
Thank you, Sir, for the great times you gave us. Getting a bit emotional, but, wish you the best in your new role.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Distraught, you don't appreciate what you've got until it has gone and we all thought he'd go on for a few years yet. Feel like punching a wall, seriously gutted... makes me even more upset how we went out of Europe this year, he was so angry and shaken... probably knew it was his last chance of winning it. Such a shame he never got to win that 3rd CL but thanks for all the memories Sir Alex... the only manager I have ever known of United and undoubtedly the greatest there will ever be. The sole reason why myself and many others wanted to enter the world of coaching - such an inspiring figure :(

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I used to hate this song. Today I understand its appeal.

scream

Gutted to be honest but we knew one day it was coming.
I remember United under the Doc, Sexton and Big Ron and whilst entertaining, apart from Sexton, we never seemed to quite be there, he made the club what it is today and he will be missed.

United until I die!

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Work is not the place for me right now. I'm devastated. It doesn't matter how much you are expecting this day to come eventually, this is still a huge shock. Absolutely gutted.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Im getting some very strange looks sat at my desk with tears rolling down my face, and I don't care.

God bless SAF and thanks for everything :(

Traub

I really really hope this doesn't destroy the players. I wonder for how long the players have known?

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I know that no-one is bigger than the club, but no-one feels more Manchester United than Alex Ferguson, I haven't lived while another manager has been in charge..

Dante

Average bang
Ferguson at United was one of the things that made United different and more special than any other club in the world.

feck.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Absolutely gutted. When I was born he'd already been here for 3 years, I've never even imagined United with anyone else as a manager. It'll be the most difficult of all transition periods because regardless of who comes in, no one will ever truly replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.