g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Spurs 2018/19

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
FFS why Spurs or Pool. I'd rather City win the thing again.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
don't rule out wolves getting a draw.

edit: holy 1:3

wolves have been irritating for big teams all season. well are are gunna be i mean

Last edited:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Water is wet, the sky is blue, grass is green, Spurs bottle it. Typical.

Never put any faith in Spurs. There is a reason they never win anything ever.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone thinking they are/were genuine title challengers are/were crazy. Said it before, they'll finish closer to 5th than 1st.

slored1

They have looked so tired in the second half. Could do with a signing or two.

Jagga7

Anyone thinking they are/were genuine title challengers are/were crazy. Said it before, they'll finish closer to 5th than 1st.
Not exactly a bold prediction. They bought absolutely nobody in the summer. I don't think anyone had them as title contenders.

Nero

Spurs were never challenging for the league. This result has no bearing on any title race.

Redderp

So Spurs title challenge lasted one game. That club is bottling inc. they crumble as soon as they talk about a title challenge... :lol:

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure they've bottled it, they just looked knackered.
Three games in six days. Quite ridiculous. The PL should be scheduling these games with a few more rest days.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

They'll start looking great again when the title is definitively out of reach. Same shit every season. I feel bad for their fans. This is supposedly the best they've ever been. We've been shit for years and still won tons more trophies than them in the same period.

Albert@13

Supports
Liverpool
Spurs have had two freak results that made them look really good. However, in those games they seriously overperformed their XG. Reversion to mean this.

They are not very consistent are they. Second in the table but have lost 5 games already. Guess which other team that recently sacked it's manager has also lost 5 games this season.

T hey are the definition of feast and famine, or blowing hot and cold.

Guy Incognito

Wolves deserved their win and should've got something in the reverse game.

Always going to be a tall order for Spurs. Still have to go to Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Etihad and even if they move into their new stadium and have the "advantage" of home games piling up it'll take a while before they get into the groove.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I actually wanted them to win. Hear me out...

Not meaning to be condascending but I wanted to keep the pressure teamed up on City. Now they will simply coast back into 2nd place and have eyes only for us. Spurs don't have the squad to last the rest of the season. My pre-season prediction was for Son, Erikson, Kane, Alli to be completely knackered by late January. It's getting there so I had no real fears from Spurs.

So now it's our turn to bottle things in the next few weeks if history is anything to go by. :(

starman

Like Spurs, I am bottling posting a picture of Spurs players mocked up as bottles . I gave it a few tries and its not working..:o

IRELANDUNITED

It's not Poch's fault, it's in the Spurs DNA to be a total shower of cowardly bottlers. If anything this result is good for us, Poch is ours in the summer and who know, we may even catch Spurs for a CL place this season.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

I actually wanted them to win. Hear me out...

Not meaning to be condascending but I wanted to keep the pressure teamed up on City. Now they will simply coast back into 2nd place and have eyes only for us. Spurs don't have the squad to last the rest of the season. My pre-season prediction was for Son, Erikson, Kane, Alli to be completely knackered by late January. It's getting there so I had no real fears from Spurs.

So now it's our turn to bottle things in the next few weeks if history is anything to go by. :(
90th minute Welbeck winner coming up ;)

IrishRedDevil

All teams get beat but the worst thing about that game is they looked awful and fully deserved to get beat. No shots on target in the second half and knocking the ball about with no urgency on the halfway line, while chasing the game.

Last edited:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Tottenham will always let you down.
We shouldn't be relying on Spurs to do our work for us.

Liverpool is romping home to their first league title in 3 decades whilst we find ourselves in an uphill battle for a top-four spot.

Shit needs to change and fast.

Donk87

Supports
Arsenal
Some harsh comments in here considering the pivotal role Spurs have played in this title race. Been a proper tussle these last 3 days.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
wolves were just the better team in the second half. games never over at 1:0

marktan

Cmon guys, Wolves are by no means an easy team. They've drawn against us, Arsenal and City this season, and beat Chelsea just a couple of weeks back.

Spurs have done well to be even where they are. They were never winning the title to begin with anyway - it was always a top 4 battle for them.

BigBebe

We shouldn't be relying on Spurs to do our work for us.

Liverpool is romping home to their first league title in 3 decades whilst we find ourselves in an uphill battle for a top-four spot.

Shit needs to change and fast.
It's a quote from Roy Keane from a few years back. It is very true, they are the ultimate bottlers.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I didn't think they could mount a shorter title 'challenge' than those against Leicester and Chelsea but they managed it :lol: :smirk: :angel: