Spurs v Arsenal - what do we want?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Arsenal win, however a disaster of a performance from Mhkitaryan would be pleasing.

Idxomer

A boring 0-0 with absolutely nothing happening would be most welcome. Unfortunately that's not gonna happen.

Sing you a song

A draw would be best result for us, coupled with us winning at Newcastle.The more points Spurs drop the better and if Arsenal win and PEA and Mikhi tear it up there is every chance they could gain momentum in the coming weeks .

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I love the outbursts on ArsenalFanTV, but I'm sorry at this stage of the season I don't care about fan reaction. I care about league position.

Arsenal win or draw is ideal.

Sterling Archer

I want Arsenal to smash 5 past Spurs and keep a clean sheet. Mostly because of the over the top reaction here to losing to them as if their players are all godly

Dante

Average bang
I couldn't give two shits about either club.

City and Liverpool, I hate. Spurs and Arsenal, whatever.

My only concern with this result will be how it affects the table. So, I suppose, I'm going to have to go with cold, hard logic on this one and say 'a Spurs win'.

For once, I'm not the most bitter fan in a thread. Yay!

Edit: I meant an Arsenal win. Thanks, Obama.

Last edited:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I couldn't give two shits about either club.

City and Liverpool, I hate. Spurs and Arsenal, whatever.

My only concern with this result will be how it affects the table. So, I suppose, I'm going to have to go with cold, hard logic on this one and say 'a Spurs win'.

For once, I'm not the most bitter fan in a thread. Yay!
"Cold, hard logic" says an Arsenal win is best for us...

Canagel

Feck Spurs. I want a draw but if Arsenal win I don't mind really. Why would anyone want Spurs to win? First and foremost we are not guaranteed top 4 yet and Spurs are currently the 5th place team. If they win they are 4 points behind us. If they lose and we beat Newcastle that's a 10 point gap to 5th. I couldn't care less about where Arsenal and Spurs finish. I just want the best result for United and the best result for us is a draw or Arsenal win.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Draw. 4 points dropped is cold hard logic for me. Any win and only 3 points are dropped.
While that's fair and logical, Arsenal are too far behind to be a serious threat to our league position, while 1 point to Spurs puts them a little too close.

Devil may care

I'd take a draw, chip a bit off both of them and push both further into our rearview if we do our job on Sunday.

Giggs86

Any result will do combined with defensive howlers, controversial decisions, red card or two with Miki playing like shit and Kane missing a pen.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Spurs for win cause I want them to overtake either Liverpool or Chelsea. A draw would be decent I suppose as well.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I think Arsenal fans are getting confident again so its time for a reality check . Spurs will lose to any other team between the CL legs.

haram

0-0 or Spurs to trash the life out of Arsenal.

Really Arsenal win is probably best but their gloating will be unbearable.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
I think Arsenal fans are getting confident again so its time for a reality check . Spurs will lose to any other team between the CL legs.
We are getting confident?
We have 3 away wins, i would say there is a 10% chance to win away against Spurs.

We're awful on road and don't know why it should change tomorrow.

Fully Fledged

While that's fair and logical, Arsenal are too far behind to be a serious threat to our league position, while 1 point to Spurs puts them a little too close.
I'm not counting Chickens. I would love for Arsenal to be mathematically unable to catch us.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
A draw is the obvious best solution but if there was to be a winner, it would have to be Spurs...purely because of the fact that the Arsenal fans are getting giddy again and thinking their signings are the best things since sliced bread and Sanchez is suddenly crap!

Would be great if they lost and Sanchez scored the next day.

jackofalltrades

Arsenal win. Worrying about Arse in the league is like a bald man worrying about a lost comb.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
We are getting confident?
We have 3 away wins, i would say there is a 10% chance to win away against Spurs.

We're awful on road and don't know why it should change tomorrow.
I see what you are doing , the anti Jinx move.

But seriously talking , confident after getting the 2 new additions and contract renewals.

wolvored

I don't see how that holds true in this case. Arsenal getting 3 points means neither team gets any closer to us than the closests of those two right now. Crucially, it would set probably the stronger of the two teams back significantly. A draw is good for us but unless we're particularly concerned about Arsenal, which we shouldn't be, a win for them would be better.
Arsenal are starting to play better so dont think a top 4 place is beyond them or any of the top 6. Chelsea are playing the worst presently, and they could slip out. There is still a long way to go, maybe if was april it would be better for an Arsenal result, but not with 3 months left to play.