Spurs v Arsenal - what do we want?

Fergie 7ime

A draw would be glorious here. If we can return from St. James’ with 3 points it would give us a 9 point lead on Spurs and 13 on Arse with 11 matches still to play. It does feel kind of comfy, but then again we all know we’re going to do it the hard way with our top 4 finish. We have some pretty tough matchups still to play. :nervous:

Unmutual

Don't care either way tbh. Arsenal could win by a hatful and still lose the next game so I dont really care about them, and something would have to go very wrong for Spurs to push us out of the top 4, particularly given that we don't play them again this season. A humiliation for one of them would be fun I suppose.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Who cares about Mkhi suffering? Has he held up a "Fergie RIP" banner that I'm unaware of.

saivet

Draw or Spurs win. Can't let go of my enjoyment at seeing Arsenal fans suffer.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Arsenal win - better for us league table wise.

Spurs win - ArseFam Tv at the ready...
Arsenal lead 3-0 with 5 minutes to go, very late Kane hattrick to make it 3-3.
Good for us table wise, Arsefam TV will be hilarious!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Who cares about Mkhi suffering? Has he held up a "Fergie RIP" banner that I'm unaware of.
No his read 'Jose RIP' so I'm surprised anyone here has taken against him tbh :rolleyes:

Personally I don't have a problem with Mkhi. Obviously I'd care if he scored and/or had a stormer in his next match against us but that's true of any player; I'd be wryly smiling rather than raging specifically at the player. We swapped him for Sanchez, we are happy to have done so and that's all there is to it as far as I'm concerned.

Austria-Red

Draw: Acceptable outcome

Arsenal: Best result strategically

Tottenham: Ty and DT meltdown

We really can’t lose in this one

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Who wants Mikhi to suffer? What I do want is Arsenal fans gloating about them getting a great deal to eat some humble pie. For obvious reasons.
You care about Arsenal fans that much? Who has been getting on your nerves exactly? Surely this is all a bit irrelevant compared to our own interests. And in our interest, spurs losing makes a lot of sense. Second best scenario would be a draw.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
A draw is the best result. The minimum point advantage to a top four rival.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Draw or if there has to be a winner than I guess Arsenal because they are further behind us than Spurs.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
What do you think of Tottenham? Shit. What do you think of shit? Tottenham.

I really like Spurs, hope they wipe their ass off Wenger's face and make Mkhitaryan lick up all the devestation they impact on Arsenil's shit defense.

2-0 Spurs is my prediction. COYS!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Arsenal are an absolute shambles away from home; personally I'd want Arsenal to get a lead and then lose it in the most shite way possible. Just so all these smug Arsenal fans have a meltdown.

When they beat Crystal palace 4-1, everyone and their mum was talking about how Arsenal are more fluid and threatening without 'toxic' Alexis Sanchez. Then they lost to Swansea 3-1. Something like that would be nice.

Ban

4:4 draw, couple of red cards on both sides, Alli getting the first,few handbags and scuffles, Arsenal TV meltdown, DT yelling Micki is a fraud and he wants Wenger out.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Im torn between watching Arsefam tv meltdowns and actually the best result for us table wise. Best result is a Spurs loss table wise, most entertaining result is an Arsenal schlacking like 4-0 or something to Spurs, the arsefam tv meltdown would be amazing.

Bogga

1-0 for Arse... and a late penalty for spurs. Meltdown in ArsefamTV and an acceptable result

Kapardin

Can't believe some want Spurs to win just to see DT and Troopz lose it on Arse fan TV. Priorities.

Arsenal win has so many advantages. Assuming we win our game, it means we are all but assured of a CL spot. If Liverpool or Chelsea drop points, then it means both Spurs and Arsenal might be able to put pressure on them.

Seeing the form of the two teams, I'd say its' a nailed on draw though. That wouldn't be too bad either. Basically, anything other than a Spurs win.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
4:4 draw, couple of red cards on both sides, Alli getting the first,few handbags and scuffles, Arsenal TV meltdown, DT yelling Micki is a fraud and he wants Wenger out.
Alli is a big enough cnut to rival the whole Arsenal fanbase by himself. I've changed my mind and don't want that little shite winning anything.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Also if Arsenal win and Liverpool lose (they play Southampton away) then it would be 3 points between Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

Ainu

Draw. A point apiece is better than one getting 3.
I don't see how that holds true in this case. Arsenal getting 3 points means neither team gets any closer to us than the closests of those two right now. Crucially, it would set probably the stronger of the two teams back significantly. A draw is good for us but unless we're particularly concerned about Arsenal, which we shouldn't be, a win for them would be better.

Luciano Venturini

A draw would be the most fitting for us, although if one team was going to win I would hope it to be Tottenham. Can't stand how Arsenal fans are after a victory. Also the way they are building up Mkhi as a world beater after one game is laughable as to suggest that they got the better end of the deal

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Can you imagine a 2-0 Arsenal win with Mhiki and Aubamayang both scoring and assisting each other?

Their supporters would be absolutely unbearable.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You care about Arsenal fans that much? Who has been getting on your nerves exactly? Surely this is all a bit irrelevant compared to our own interests. And in our interest, spurs losing makes a lot of sense. Second best scenario would be a draw.
a) Arsenal's failure is always relevant to our interests. They're one of the wealthiest clubs in the country and have an annoying habit of (almost) always taking up one of the top four slots.
b) Can't quite believe I'm having to justify wanting a high profile signing to flop at any of our rivals. That's always the best outcome as far as United are concerned.