Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_87

You know who
He's looked absolutely brilliant against Liverpool. Great touch and skill on the ball and seems to be a livewire too. Very impressive.
Isn't he? Showing quick feet, had a nice vision as well, that pass for the scissor kick was brilliant as well.

Now scores second.:lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I hope Liverpool don't become interested the way we did with Ronaldo!
He's left-footed too isn't he? If so, a fine finish for the first goal with the right. Seems a terrific player.

amolbhatia50k

Isn't he? Showing quick feet, had a nice vision as well, that pass for the scissor kick was brilliant as well.

Now scores second.:lol:
What would his worth be in the market? i.e how well known is he?

amolbhatia50k

Scored the second with his right too.
Couldn't tell from the replays. Is he left footed?

Fiorentina have been very good. Their tempo has been very high which is nice to see. Usually it's the other way round in games between the english and italian teams in recent times, something the latter haven't dealt with well.

Enigma_87

You know who
What would his worth be in the market? i.e how well known is he?
Well he's young, looked superb in Montenegro(where I have watched him) and even that young shows maturity.

Fio bought him just last year. The last reports were saying that at he moment he's content to staying there at least season or so.

I doubt they'll let him go for less than 20 mill euros as he's one of their biggest assets.

Didn't have the chance to watch him in the past in Fio, but now he makes quite an impression there. Use to play at the wings as well. Free roaming forward in the Silva mode, but I think he should be less expensive IMO.

amolbhatia50k

Well he's young, looked superb in Montenegro(where I have watched him) and even that young shows maturity.

Fio bought him just last year. The last reports were saying that at he moment he's content to staying there at least season or so.

I doubt they'll let him go for less than 20 mill euros as he's one of their biggest assets.

Didn't have the chance to watch him in the past in Fio, but now he makes quite an impression there. Use to play at the wings as well.
I've enjoyed his performance thoroughly. Seems to be very intelligent and mature in his usage of the ball for his age.

Brophs

The One and Only
Rory McIlroy with two goals for Fiorentina.

What a guy.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
The main thing that has impressed me is that he seems to have a good brain and seems to make the right decisions and being only 19, it shows great maturity for his age. He is obviously very good on the ball and having an excellent game against Liverpool. He is defenitely one for the future, if you look at his ability and decision making.

Ringo 07

i remember Jovetic alright running rings around us when Montenegro played Ireland. I was wondering why I hadnt heard of him before. Sign him up Fergie before City get their hands on him!

amolbhatia50k

I'm watching a performance in complete delight without knowing which foot is his preferred one. Silly me.

datura

It has to be put in perspective as well as Liverpool were all over the place at the back and the 2 midfield holding players were poor too.

He exploited it well though and looks to have come on a lot since I last saw him.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
He was playing in the hole, where the midfielders were supposed to be. He did well but when you've got that much freedom...
when you've got that much freedom you have to know what to do with it. The kid makes space for himself, has a great touch and makes good decisions. He took a year to settle but now is a key man for Fiorentina. I like the way they play, another attacking side and with a full strengh team they can cause anyone problems. Jovetic is a player who can make the difference and he is doing it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Like Pogue said he faded, inexperience started to show towards the end with sloppy passing and trying clever stuff at the back when under pressure. Very promising player though without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.