g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Stoke City F.C. vs. Manchester United F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
mata to RVP.

We cant get enough of that for the rest of the season,.

prateik

In fairness, I would've wanted an offside call for that.. Not sure how the refs are asked to interpret things, but if the player wasnt offside, the defender would never have made that panicked header out to Mata

Who cares. Stoke are cnuts

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Robin loves Mata :lol: - My Stream is well behind btw...

Hitchcocker

In other news, Zaha has had an assist. We could have done with him instead of Valencia in our squad.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Dunno if you guys heard this stat, but with his goal today, Robin becomes the first player in the history of the PL to score 8 times in a row against a team (he's scored at least one in each of his last 8 games against Stoke).

walsh

The "Shit!" chant when our fans are chanting "United, United!" is so fecking cringeworthy. It's the equivalent of someone calling your name in school and your mate saying "is gay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.