Stoke City F.C. vs. Manchester United F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Smalling's passing is shocking.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Van the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
YES!!! Mata and RvP combine for sexy times!!!!

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Why does that make me mental? Am I not allowed to say what I think? I was happy with how we were playing until all that bad luck kicked in.
I cannot see us not conceding again with only 1 centre half on the pitch, 2 small full backs, and that fat feck Adam sticking countless corners into our box in the 2nd half. And we were hardly looking lethal at the other end were we. I want and hope for us to win, but that's my opinion judging by the way our season has been going
:lol: unlucky, man.

Ash_G

Fair point but that should actually give them space to run in behind the midfield. I suppose some blame must be on moyes for failing to sort this out after half a year. Our tactics have been dire.
That's the problem with Moyes though, his subs seem always focussed on personel, i.e one winger for another, rather than a tactical change. Aerial balls shouldn't be a factor due to the wind so we need to play it through the middle and having a third player in the middle giving the midfielders a good option would help with that imo. Defensively as well it would help as we'd have more bodies there, plus not like there's much point high pressing stoke, they're gonna punt it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.