Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

minoo-utd

This guy is no where near a normal person. He is a great striker but the way he always wants to eat someone is telling that the football pitch is not his place.

Zak Smith

Should really be a 12 month international game ban for that.
Yep, there has to be a point where somebody draws a line. And after three offenses in as many years, amongst numerous additional episodes of unsporting or offensive behaviour this is surely the time.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

Clear and conclusive. fecking psychopath.
He's been an extremely silly boy, don't get me wrong. But calls for bans from international football etc are just silly, for me.
I'm sorry, but if the only thing you can muster up here is "he's been an extremely silly boy" then I don't think you're really in a position to pass judgement on this.

Member 39557

I wish Chiellini's elbow had connected properly and knocked his teeth out. Violent little git deserves a bit of his own medicine.

arnie_ni

Not a suarez fan by any stretch, great player all the same, but there has to be something wrong with him. I meam a "natural" reaction to getting into a ragewould be to push, then if your going a step further, swing a punch. A last resort for many would be a headbutt.

But to bite someone? That screams mental problem, when you consider he's done it three times. I think he needs 15 to 20 games, psychiatric help is a must and a warning that if its done again there will be a lifelong ban.

Winrar

Apparently the referee didn't see it, so FIFA will deal with this.

If this was the first time Suarez did it, 8 game ban from international competition would make sense. But he's a serial offender at this, despite getting all the negative press he gets for it. Does he crave negative attention or what?

He needs to be banned from all competitions for the next 6 months at least, and he needs to use that time get some psychological therapy.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I genuinely do feel sorry for him.

As long as he misses the world cup that is, which he needs to. If he doesn't miss the rest of the world cup, he is the luckiest person alive

Edit: just remebered the racist attack and the handball. Nah I don't feel sorry for him

Last edited:

Cloudface

He's been an extremely silly boy, don't get me wrong. But calls for bans from international football etc are just silly, for me.
He's a multiple offender though. In boxing, where the aim of the sport is to repeatedly punch someone in the head, you can have your licence revoked for biting an opponent. He should have the book thrown at him. Preferably an encyclopedia.

Parry Gallister

From RAWK, guess some are still in the denial stage. Love the comparison to oppressed groups through English history.

Today at 07:36:04 PM
'he's being convicted for previous 'crimes'. Sorry but it's what I believe in. I lived through a dark period in England where a whole swathe of people were convicted because it was 'obvious' that they were guilty.

Anyway, you lot all go ahead and lynch him encase after all... He's Luis Suarez, devil incarnate and the most evil footballer on the planet.

And to be honest - as I've said before a little nibble in the shoulder is nowhere near as bad as an elbow or headbutt or career ending scything tackle.'

ATXRedDevil

This is pathetic behavior for a human being let alone a professional on world wide tv.

He ends to be banned from internationals through Russia 2018 IMO. Shame on the Uruguay coach for defending him. I'm not sure if FIFA has the jurisdiction, but I'd like to see him banned from all club football until at least 2015. If the FA bans him he'll just run off to Spain.

THIRD time biting someone?... Even primary school kids are getting some serious punishment at that point and this is an adult professional footballer. Not to mention the racism and head butting of a ref.

I only wish chiellini had knocked his teeth out so that he could only gum people in the future...

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I would be surprised if Fifa threw the book at him and even if they did I would expect Suarez to take it to the CAS.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Wait, are there actually people saying Suarez shouldn't receive a massive ban?

He's just bit a fellow professional for the third bloody time. Doing it just once is bizarre and unacceptable, let alone making a habit of it!

Not only are there zero mitigating factors here, the little rodent is actually pretending he's some sort of victim! Beyond that, there is obviously no reason to think he won't just do it again.

There's a time for being understanding, forgiving and lenient. This isn't it. This is the time for saying feck that guy and hitting him a punishment that really hurts.

breath

In the lead up to the bite, Chielini elbowed Suarez in the stomach. You won't see it if you ain't keen

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
The fact that he can summarise the event by saying 'these things happen' to the Uruguayan press just shows you how much of a disgusting character Suarez really is. Let's see if FIFA actually do the right thing a give him a lengthy ban.

Ferdinand got 8 months for missing a drugs test. Suarez has now bitten three players, cheated via a blatant handball vs. Ghana (and then pretended to feel bad only to celebrate when it was missed), has been found guilty of racist abuse and constantly dives. What more does he have to do?

steve9

In all honesty, if this guy doesn't get banned for at least 2 years from every kind of professional football, then I don't understand FIFA anymore. He's not only a disgrace for any fair footballer, he's bloody dangerous.

I really don't like Chiellini, but I admire that he was able to keep his cool. I for sure would not have been able to stay cool. I would have tried to beat the shit out of this bastard.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Bloody fruit cake he is. Disgusting cheating little animal is all he is.

tippex

from some of the reports on sky FIFA are waiting on ref report "i cannot see ref mentioning it" and based on that they will investigate there seems to be a bit of a clamour to actually get their heads out of their arses led by Boyce i believe....

HabeasC

Clearly the other bans were not enough as he has done it again. Must be a year ban, half a season at the least

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
In all honesty, if this guy doesn't get banned for at least 2 years from every kind of professional football, then I don't understand FIFA anymore. He's not only a disgrace for any fair footballer, he's bloody dangerous.

I really don't like Chiellini, but I admire that he was able to keep his cool. I for sure would not have been able to stay cool. I would have tried to beat the shit out of this bastard.
Jesus.

Scythe

He should be banned a year or two in international football. However, let's not kid ourselves that biting someone is worse then punching, kicking, headbutting or a leg breaking tackle. It's only because it's so unusual that people dramatize it as worse.

HabeasC

from some of the reports on sky FIFA are waiting on ref report "i cannot see ref mentioning it" and based on that they will investigate there seems to be a bit of a clamour to actually get their heads out of their arses led by Boyce i believe....
If Fifa decide they cannot do anything because the ref caught a glimpse and decided to do nothing at that point, it would truly show what a ridiculous organisation that it is.

dEVILbynature

Chiellini is a "sweet guy", no wonder he tried, and tried, and finally got a piece of him

tippex

He should be banned a year or two in international football. However, let's not kid ourselves that biting someone is worse then punching, kicking, headbutting or a leg breaking tackle. It's only because it's so unusual that people dramatize it as worse.
In isolation I would 100% agree but to use a legal phrase he is a repeat offender...

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
The fact that he can summarise the event by saying 'these things happen' to the Uruguayan press just shows you how much of a disgusting character Suarez really is. Let's see if FIFA actually do the right thing a give him a lengthy ban.

Ferdinand got 8 months for missing a drugs test. Suarez has now bitten three players, cheated via a blatant handball vs. Ghana (and then pretended to feel bad only to celebrate when it was missed), has been found guilty of racist abuse and constantly dives. What more does he have to do?
He could kick Scott Parker in the belly, or attempt to gouge his eye out. Maybe kick some players on the ground, various achilles rakes......

Oh....

oriole

Question: what have the following three people in common?
- Branislav Ivanovich
- Giorgio Chiellini
- Otman Bakkal