Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Liverpool fans on my fb and twitter saying how they can only defend a player so much. That was before he scored. It's like they know they should hate him but can't because he's the only thing that brings them joy.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
he's not getting away with this. no chance
I thought Augero was one of the worst I'd seen for ages (and he never got done) but this tops the lot. Our Wayne got banned for swearing as it set a bad example being on live TV (the FA will throw the book at him he'll be lucky to be available for the first few games next season.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
The FA should make him wear a Hannibal Lecter mask. That would be entertaining.

kps88

Liverpool just hired a new head of PR a few days back. She's going to be in for a busy first week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Souness saying it puts him at risk of Liverpool getting shut because he's giving Liverpool a bad name. Personally I can't see them getting rid.

Now saying that's what children do in the pram and he must be borderline of doing something mad every game. Finally people admitting what he's like?

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Jamie Rednapp on Suarez "Its an honor to watch him play football"

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Rawk:

Quote from: Camarero25 on Today at 06:01:46 PM
Did anyone else laugh when Suarez bit him or am I just a terrible person?

I suppose it was just sort of a "what the feck?" reaction.
Quote from: sminp on Today at 06:00:12 PM
Really? He only bit him ffs. You'd think he'd punched him or spat on him the way people are acting.

MUFCgal

It does not matter how good a player he is, Liverpool's reputation is bigger than any person at the club.

How they can continue to back or defend this guy? If Liverpool have any sense at all, they'll get rid. The money they'd make from Suarez, they could go and get another good centre forward.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I know that sportsmen are generally afforded a greater amount of tolerance by the law when it comes to things like bust ups on the pitch, but surely there comes a point when something like this amounts to criminal assault.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Gary Linekar on twitter

Suarez is a wonderfully gifted player who i love to watch play, but boy does he let himself down. What on earth goes through his head?
Why do so many people seem to glaze over everything he does, often making sure they mention just how good he is as well?

mufcwarm92

Disgusting, vile little creature. One day someone will beat him to within an inch of his life and he'll deserve it. Such talent, wasted on a man as foul as him.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
That was one of the moments where you don't know what on Earth someone was doing. Sometimes people act out of anger and even if it's wrong, you can see their frustration in hindsight. This had none of that though; he simply bit an opponent for no proper reason. It's disgusting and the fact he never learns really shows him to be horrific. He's bitten someone before, made racist comments and done other things, yet he never learns.

If Liverpool weren't so desperate for goals with him there then he'd have been out a while ago for me. For him to do this and overshadow what was such a defining week in the club's history with the anniversary after the breakthroughs they've had etc is simply unforgivable.

He has the talent and if he wasn't the way he is he'd be such an admired footballer because he is a pleasure to watch when he plays well. What drives him to act like he does I have no idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.