Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Gary Linekar on twitter

Why do so many people seem to glaze over everything he does, often making sure they mention just how good he is as well?
Because it's arguably the most frustrating part about him. This is a player who is incredibly gifted, as he showed again today with a very good performance and that goal at the end, but who seems to insist on wasting it through his actions.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That was one of the moments where you don't know what on Earth someone was doing. Sometimes people act out of anger and even if it's wrong, you can see their frustration in hindsight. This had none of that though; he simply bit an opponent for no proper reason. It's disgusting and the fact he never learns really shows him to be horrific. He's bitten someone before, made racist comments and done other things, yet he never learns.

If Liverpool weren't so desperate for goals with him there then he'd have been out a while ago for me. For him to do this and overshadow what was such a defining week in the club's history with the anniversary after the breakthroughs they've had etc is simply unforgivable.

He has the talent and if he wasn't the way he is he'd be such an admired footballer because he is a pleasure to watch when he plays well. What drives him to act like he does I have no idea though.
Simple Cheesy he is a C U N T of a man

Minkaro

He won't stop doing these things either. In the words of Bronn, son of You Wouldn't Know Him: "there's no cure for being a cnut."

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Because it's arguably the most frustrating part about him. This is a player who is incredibly gifted, as he showed again today with a very good performance and that goal at the end, but who seems to insist on wasting it through his actions.
Yeah that's understandable, but it's almost always used as a way of lessening what he's done. No one ever just calls him out for what he is, until now hopefully.

Most of what he does isn't a reaction to something, he just does it. I don't get what's wrong with him.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Former Liverpool manager Graeme Souness on Sky Sports: "I'm not sure what to make of it. Embarrassing. He's making it very difficult for himself to stay at Liverpool, that puts him in the last chance saloon.

"Most important is safeguarding the good name of the football club. Liverpool are world renowned. People will be talking about this for a long, long time, and it will show Liverpool in a very bad light. This is not the first time he has bitten someone in the football match.

"He is risking everything this great club stands for. I've never seen something like that in a football match before. There are lines you just can't cross, and he has crossed it today. Those pictures will be beamed across the world. It's very difficult for Brendan Rodgers to defend him. We will get politicians involved in this and everything."

Brophs

The One and Only
In fairness to Rodgers, there's very little he can say at this point. I doubt you'd see it from the bench, so until he gets a good look at it and talks to Suarez, he's better off staying quiet.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Fairly sensible from Rodgers. He was never going to completely slam his own player so natural of him to stick in the middle, neither condoning it or berating his own player publicly. The club and manager will now handle it a lot more efficiently than they did the racism row with him.

Brophs

The One and Only
Benitez is keeping his powder dry for when he gets back to Anfield.

kps88

Benitez doing his best not to burn bridges with Liverpool fans.

The Neviller

In fairness to Rodgers, there's very little he can say at this point. I doubt you'd see it from the bench, so until he gets a good look at it and talks to Suarez, he's better off staying quiet.
You reckon he wasn't aware of it and hadn't watched it before he came out to be interviewed?

sparky

I love the pause after Jamie Redknapp says "at least Suarez showed appetite..... then seemed to realise what he had just said!!!

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Why the feck does he bite people? If you're angry and frustrated then why not just punch them and be done with it? Bizarre cnut of a man

The Neviller

Fairly sensible from Rodgers. He was never going to completely slam his own player so natural of him to stick in the middle, neither condoning it or berating his own player publicly. The club and manager will now handle it a lot more efficiently than they did the racism row with him.
Disagree. He ducked the issue when he should have condemned it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Didn't realise he's banned anyway for his yellows. So would a ban for his bite be on top of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.