Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
To do it once in a career...okay it's out of character but to be seen clearly biting twice, whilst being known for simulation, racist abuse and stamping it's just becoming ridiculous.

Liverpool fans comparing to Eric the martial arts wizard and mentioning how Defoe bit Mascherano 6 years ago. This is a guy who does something vile every other week, it's disgraceful. Throw the book at him

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I hope they bring out the shirts again. That would be awesome.

Leg-End

This 606 caller is a bit dumb. "If there are teeth marks on Ivanovic's arm then he's guilty, if there isn't then its simulation.......of a bite, the media has it in for him again!"

:lol:

Duafc

Village Lemon
Cantona kicked a fan in the face like. Keano intentionally went out to revenge smash and end the career of a fellow professional.

Just saying.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Redknapp reckons it's worth putting up with his controversy because he's that good.

fecking hell.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Cantona kicked a fan in the face like. Keano intentionally went out to revenge smash and end the career of a fellow professional.

Just saying.
What do either of those things have to do with this?

Have people here defended those actions?

Brophs

The One and Only
You reckon he wasn't aware of it and hadn't watched it before he came out to be interviewed?
I don't know, really. But I doubt he's seen it any more than once or twice and would want to be absolutely sure - and most importantly that would include speaking to the player as, for all he's a figure of fun, Rodgers has been let down by Suarez - before he says something.

Personally I have no great interest in what the managers say in the heat of the moment after the game. I suspect that in short course he'll be condemned by Rodgers/the club for doing what he did.

mufcwarm92

Benitez is a coward, an absolute coward. Can't bear to disappoint the only fans in the county that still rate him as a manager.

Supports
Barcelona
Ivanovic needs urgent vaccination against Tetanus, Rabies and possibly Gonorrhea.

VP

Disgraceful human being. I don't get this separation of Suarez the player vs suarez the man. We don't do it for any other profession.

We should just be glad he is a footballer so the damage is limited to the field..Imagine if this cnut was a politician

Mick1991

Just saying.
Right, and they were punished. I really don't understand the point in bringing up these incidents when both have already faced the ire of the footballing public and paid the price.

It's inexcusable behaviour mate.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 37s
Rodgers on Suarez: "Players are always replaceable."

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Liverpool have an opportunity now not to make them look ridiculous like the racism incident.

They need to release a statement tonight and say they will also punish Suarez themselves and accept any FA charge etc...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke

Just saying.
Cantona was banned for 8 months, the ban was initiated by the club. Keane also got retrospective punishment after he admitted it.

Both were unprecedented punishments at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.