Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I won't believe a thing till it's in Google Docs.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Wouldn't be the only company using an outdated OS, especially if they have custom software that doesn't play nice with newer versions. Even the newer versions allow you to strip away all the cosmetic upgrades.
Indeed, LloydsTSB are still on 2003, and my own employers are only now in the process of going from 2003-2010

Andrew~

That's not an old OS. It's just someone on Windows 7 using the classic interface.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
That's not an old OS. It's just someone on Windows 7 using the classic interface.

Bastard. I was just about to reveal this revalation that it is an XP or later system because 98 doesn't support those notification area options (hiding icons being one of them).

It's more than likely Windows 7 with 'Windows Classic Style' running an older version of office.

It's more than likely fake but hilarious.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
If one day I want to sign for another club, Liverpool will hear the offer.
The word of the player, in this case mine, is important.
If you need a change, you should listen to the player. If you ask a child of eight they would say one day they would go to Real Madrid.
I know I can play tricks.
Sometimes I protest too much to the referee. I have to take it a bit better.
Some new alleged quotes. Seems he's going to take Liverpool for a ride this summer.

Brophs

The One and Only
If Real get Cavani, who they're rumoured to be after, his options are going to be pretty limited. I don't see Barca being interested, which probably only leaves another PL team, Bayern, PSG or Monaco. Unless he's willing to go to Russia, or something. I doubt any of the Italian teams could afford him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Really can't see Wenger putting up with the shit that goes along with the little scrote.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i hope he goes there, i really, really, really hope he goes there.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Has Wenger ever bought controversial player before? Bergkamp was a dick, but more in the ' it's part and parcel of football' boundary at that time.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
If Real get Cavani, who they're rumoured to be after, his options are going to be pretty limited. I don't see Barca being interested, which probably only leaves another PL team, Bayern, PSG or Monaco. Unless he's willing to go to Russia, or something. I doubt any of the Italian teams could afford him.
I wonder if Napoli could afford him if Cavani leaves? Net gain of 20m wouldn't be bad business on their part. But agree, he's really limited his destinations with the mix of brilliance and cuntishness, pumping up his price and undesirability, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.