Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If Mendes want to remain our agent in charge he better secure us some jizzworthy clients. Raiola is playing a blinder at the moment :drool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
That's quite a threesome if we pull it off, completely transforms our team

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Does di Marzio mention anything about Real in that article? As in are they also in the running or in the sidelines for now or pulled out etc?

Ixion

Everton or anyone else that wants Schneiderlin can piss off. The thought we'd sell him or Blind while giving Carrick another year is mental.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Verdict is we are in the closing stages of signing Mkhi, about to sign Ibrahimovic which will be done on the 1st and are in talks with Raiola for Pogba. Not a bad night.

F1D

Luckhurst wrote this afternoon that Mourinho is getting frustrated with our lag in the transfer market :lol:

Ixion

I do like it when the transfer tweets tab lights up with lots of articles and they're all United.

cyberman

The best transfer night for me was when we signed Nani and Anderson in the same night....Maybe Hargreaves also?
Just sat with sky sports news, and bang, out of nowhere, around 11pm, that yellow ticker slid across the screen. Was so out of the blue..

Didn't end well though :lol:
We won the league and CL that year!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Verdict is we are in the closing stages of signing Mkhi, about to sign Ibrahimovic which will be done on the 1st and are in talks with Raiola for Pogba. Not a bad night.
Lets hope it really happens but can't see us signing Raiola though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Di marzio :drool:
If we add in pogba to mkhitaryan and ibra and bailly, would be a ridiculous summer. I'm far from pogbas biggest fan and think he is very overrated currently (no doubting the talent and potential though), he would still be obviously a brilliant signing whatever the price.

2E_MUFC

I was joking when i said Raiola should get his commision if he got us all 3. He deserves a statue if it actually happens!

United Pro

Everton or anyone else that wants Schneiderlin can piss off. The thought we'd sell him or Blind while giving Carrick another year is mental.
I hope we quote them £40m+ or a straight swap for Stones. £20m in all reality is a very fair bid. But the realistic pricing of players should work both ways, in that it wouldn't make sense to sell Schniederlin for £20m if Everton are quoting £50m for Stones and £75m for Lukaku.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I was joking when i said Raiola should get his commision if he got us all 3. He deserves a statue if it actually happens!
Ibra, Micky and Pogba - the new Holy Trinity? And put Raiola alongside Basby :nervous:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If he pulls that off the CAF should start a gofundme page to provide him with a lifetime supply of gabagool.

Von Mistelroum

I really cannot see Pogba coming here, but if he did, Raiola would be quite clearly helping Mourinho to create something here, and we'd have a killer attack all of a sudden.

Zlatan
Martial Rooney Mkhitarayan
Pogba Schneiderlin
Some defenders and a goalie...​

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bizarre after the crap season he had and the fact Jose supposedly wants an experienced CB? The thing that makes me wonder if it's Stones is they said Jose was denied the funds to buy the player last summer but Chelsea made several high offers for Stones. Not sure who else it could be though in truth.
Chelsea tried to sign Stones before he went to Everton, if i remember correctly. Last season Chelsea negotiated poorly, the definition of penny-pinching. They started with 20 mil. and slowly increased their offers, but it took weeks, Mourinho said he wouldn't keep an unhappy player around, all that stuff made the Everton board really angry and resulted in Martinez singing in the shower 'money can't buy you Stones'. :D

If we don't sign Stones now, maybe he'll go to City and then it's game over. So we have to think carefully about our next step. Stones is trying a bit too hard with his style of playing the ball from the back of the defence, holding on to the ball for too long, but the kid's got all the tools to become a very good centre-back, imo. Yeah, he's a modern day defender, there's 'bullshit' in his game, but it all can be resolved, imo.

I like Smalling, he's 26 years of age, so not a kid anymore. For me he's still uncomfortable on the ball, we could do with a good ball playing defender, not sold on the new kid in town. Once Mourinho made John Terry permanent captain at the age of 24, so age should really only be a number.

I would like to get Bonucci, still mesmerized by that pass against Belgium.:drool: But the case of John Stones is a concerning one and it could be a now or never thing, so i would buy him. Would be awesome to have three English defenders in our starting line up. :)

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
If he pulls that off the CAF should start a gofundme page to provide him with a lifetime supply of gabagool.
You and your fecking gabagool! Are you on an all-day Sopranos/Transfer Tweets bender?

Tiber

I really cannot see Pogba coming here, but if he did, Raiola would be quite clearly helping Mourinho to create something here, and we'd have a killer attack all of a sudden.

Zlatan
Martial Rooney Mkhitarayan
Pogba Schneiderlin
Some defenders and a goalie...​
Hell of a team.... I think Schneiderlin will really improve under Jose

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Watched a bit recently. In fairness, he does look like a random cast member. ;)
Yeah, could see him settling down with Johnny-Cakes (when not closing deals and smoking cigars)!

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
1) It would be crazy to sell Schneiderlin. Of course he must improve next season but i think he'll under someone like Mourinho.

2) If we are thinking to sell Schneiderlin then surely for more than £20m especially to Everton.
They want £60m for Lukaku or £50m for Barkley or £40m for Stones.......yeah so they can pay at least £30m for Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.