Tahith Chong

WhoDaGOAT

Memphis was a better dribbler/ball carrier than people remember. Not amongst the elite, but certainly not as top heavy as he looked last season due to bulking.

WhoDaGOAT

Terrible to hear. These type of injuries can ruin any chance of a career at United.

Trizy

I was only thinking about him the other day, meant to post asking how he was doing.

That's terrible news, hope he recovers quick.

Shame, he's looked very good in what I've seen of him. Hope it doesn't derail his progress too much.

arthurka

Oh that Everton lad sure had to be sent off for that..
The ref fecked this up so badly, but they just kept on bringing him down. Thought we could have handled this better as well, took us forever to get him off..

We need an rvn

i know a knee is injury is still a knee injury, but hopefully with youth on his side he can make a full recovery. Any idea if the club will announce how serious it is, or do we not announce stuff like this for youth players (was thinking as he was such a high acquisition youth signing we might hear something)

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
i know a knee is injury is still a knee injury, but hopefully with youth on his side he can make a full recovery. Any idea if the club will announce how serious it is, or do we not announce stuff like this for youth players (was thinking as he was such a high acquisition youth signing we might hear something)
Generally speaking, we rarely issue any updates on injuries to junior players.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He has an ACL too?! I've missed this. :eek::(

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Oh bloody hell. There is something in the water that's destroying everyone's cruciate ligaments

el3mel

We aren't a football club anymore. It's more like a hospital now.

Robbie Boy

Saw this thread bumped and I thought it was going to be something positive like he's near a first team debut etc, instead it's more crappy news. Sigh.

Trequartistry

ACL injury for a 16/17 year old child. That really could hamper his career, a lot of his game was based on his blistering pace.