Talisca | Scores hat trick on debut

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Not going to pretend that I have seen him play but, according to Whoscored.com he started 36 matches as an attacking midfielder. It seems like Besitkas played 4-2-3-1 most matches and Talisca finished with 14 goals and 7 assists in the league.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I've seen him play for Benfica before he went to Turkey, which is a 4th tier league, and a bit of him in the CL/EL, he's big and clumsy with a good shot on him and not much else, if he wasn't 6'3 we'd not even look his way.
You watched him two years ago sporadically?

How much did you watch him in this years CL as he's got a pretty good CL record this season. 4 goals in 8 appearances.

izec

Dont know how he would fit in the team, he is a 10, not a winger or 8. he plays centrally behind the striker.

el3mel

Looks like from the video posted here he has a good shot and header in him. Will welcome, tired already of signing top class known players that never show up to the level of expectations so this can be refreshing.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
If he has the right mentality then he can make this jump. Let's hope it'll turn well if he ends up signing.
Yeah, I hope so. Reason he left Benfica was because there were some contractual issues in which Benfica didn't pay him properly so he decided to go to Turkey for a couple seasons. Seems he's ready to make the big jump now.

Ahsan_6386

Mmm he kind of reminds me of El Hadji Diouf which is not a compliment . Never seen him play and from the comments I am reading him not many people rate him very highly . Personally I feel this is one of the more unknown links for the transfer window . One of the unexpected players we are on verge of signing . I don't think we will be signing him and its most probably a rumour burst upon his agent to get make him famous . Link him to Manchester United and that is enough to get you headlines . It wouldn't surprise me to see him ending up at an Everton or Leicester . If we actually do end up signing him then it would be one underwhelming signing . Dreaming of Dembele and getting a Talisca instead that just doesn't feel right . I hope this is just another rumour and we are targeting better players than him .

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm not wumming here but it'll be impressive if you lads actually see the Turkish league.
Feels like you’re being a little obtuse. You don’t need to watch the Turkish league to know that any player coming from there probably isn’t to the standard of a Manchester United side trying to get back into winning titles.

I’m sure the Portuguese fans can clarify but I believe the whole reason he’s out on loan in Turkey is because he wasn’t good enough for Benfica. Respectable numbers but very little else to his game - at that level may I add.

Devil may care

You watched him two years ago sporadically?

How much did you watch him in this years CL as he's got a pretty good CL record this season. 4 goals in 8 appearances.
I've seen him enough times across the last 4 years to give a view.

I didn't see Besiktas in this years CL, no.

Witchking

From YouTube, he seems to be skillful and has a great passing range and seems to like taking risks.

Jose won't sign him.

cyberman

Feels like you’re being a little obtuse. You don’t need to watch the Turkish league to know that any player coming from there probably isn’t to the standard of a Manchester United side trying to get back into winning titles.

I’m sure the Portuguese fans can clarify but I believe the whole reason he’s out on loan in Turkey is because he wasn’t good enough for Benfica. Respectable numbers but very little else to his game - at that level may I add.
Awful post buddy.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
These are exactly the type of attacking players we need to sign.
Low expectation, so when we gett him to tone down his passing, lump it to Lukaku and defend deep, we won't slam him as much as we do Sanchez etc

Castia

He’s about 8 foot tall, Jose will love him.

Talisca playing just behind Lukaku :drool: imagine the long ball possibilities.

KM

The only other side who have been in major media links this summer is Wolves.
Because of Jorge Mendes. Let's also try to not to sign Neves because he signed for Wolves.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He scored this earlier today:

Will look for more goal gifs.
We should look to sign the guy that crossed the ball, actually made it to the middle of the box!

Silas

If he's cheap and replacing Fellaini (as a squad player), he's welcome. Don't think I've ever properly watched him though, so I can only go by the qualities demonstrated in the highlights. Reckon he'd be a good option from the bench, especially as he can do more than just head the ball or control it with his chest.

cyberman

The only other side who have been in major media links this summer is Wolves.
Which shows how terrible they are since the story says he was Utd bound months ago.
Im sure you'd say no to Neves then? You're going to be surprised with the quality of players Mendes FC will be after btw.

KM

Also there's very little logic in this post.

He's coming from the Turkish League so he's automatically not good enough for Manchester United. Jesus came in from Brazilian League and immediately slotted in that City side.

Deleted member 101472

Sister in laws BF is Turkish and a huge besiktas fan, talisca is held in very high regard by their fans as one of their greatest talents in recent memory.

Bottom line thinking;

When he shows up, he’s amazing.
When he doesn’t show up, better playing with ten men.
Shows up often enough to be loved by the fans.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He's not good enough.

Take it from someone who has actually watched him play, he scores a lot of great goals and has a very good left foot but he's definitely not good enough to play for United.