Talisca | Scores hat trick on debut

el3mel

Turkish league wingers seem to be crossing the ball better than us. Mental.

haram

Sister in laws BF is Turkish and a huge besiktas fan, talisca is held in very high regard by their fans as one of their greatest talents in recent memory.

Bottom line thinking;

When he shows up, he’s amazing.
When he doesn’t show up, better playing with ten men.
Shows up often enough to be loved by the fans.
A consistency thing or an attitude thing?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Not the most inspiring signing but I'll keep an open mind on it.
Yeah exactly my feeling. He wouldn't have been my choice seeing as I know feck all about him but people writing him off and calling him the Fellaini replacement.

Silas

He's not good enough.

Take it from someone who has actually watched him play, he scores a lot of great goals and has a very good left foot but he's definitely not good enough to play for United.
Not even good enough to be a bench option?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Given how much shit this guy gets from people who have most likely never seen him before he even has gotten anywhere near our club, I think I might have a new favourite player.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I've seen him enough times across the last 4 years to give a view.

I didn't see Besiktas in this years CL, no.
I saw them this year in CL and he is the same inconsistent, wasteful player that disappears completely but can with one shot from distance beat any goalkeeper.

Ahsan_6386

Nothing like some casual racism.
Its not racist . His face reminds me of El Hadji Diouf . That is all . Don't read too much into it . He signed for Liverpool and was underwhelming for them that's what was the reference was for . Apologies to anyone who is offended . I did not mean it that way . I should have worded it better .

Kostur

海尔的老板
I saw them this year in CL and he is the same inconsistent, wasteful player that disappears completely but can with one shot from distance beat any goalkeeper.
Ah fecking hell, Milinković-Savić, now him, just how many more Pogbas are we going to buy.

crossy1686

career ending
What's the fee?

If he's relatively cheap and seems decent just sign him. I'll have a whole new set of patience for someone else coming in and giving it a go than the current lot we've got playing in his position. He seems like he could be a decent stand in for Pogba at least.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Poor goalkeeping, nice chip

Another few headers

Nice finish

All from the last five months. Seems to score a lot of headers... just as well we've got good crossers in the side :nervous:

binary bot
I have it on good authority that this cnut is secretly 29.

Think we can get them to throw in Ryan Babel as a sweetener?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He seems more of Lingard type player to me according to the clips.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
What's the fee?

If he's relatively cheap and seems decent just sign him. I'll have a whole new set of patience for someone else coming in and giving it a go than the current lot we've got playing in his position. He seems like he could be a decent stand in for Pogba at least.
Besitkas have to buy him for 21 million (he's on loan with a guaranteed buy clause) so at least that and then whatever profit Besitkas want/can get.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Remember him last year being strongly linked with Wolves.

haram

Besitkas have to buy him for 21 million (he's on loan with a guaranteed buy clause) so at least that and then whatever profit Besitkas want/can get.
Scenes when they get us to cough up 40 million and then replace him for free with Fellaini.

0le

We've had many big name signings in recent years that haven't worked out for one reason or another. In my mind this shows that you should never prejudge a player - give him a chance. I am happy the club is investing in an an attacking player. Rashford clearly is not ready, Martial is leaving and Lingard is simply not good enough to be a first team player.

Reactions: KM

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Seems like he relies almost only on left-foot in those highlights. But, quite a unit, looks direct with a good shot and an aerial threat. Could explain if Jose is interested.

People always complain we don't find anyone under the radar. Well, there you go.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Also there's very little logic in this post.

He's coming from the Turkish League so he's automatically not good enough for Manchester United. Jesus came in from Brazilian League and immediately slotted in that City side.
Apart from the fact there is?

The comparison makes little sense - Jesus was already capped for Brazil a year before Manchester City signed him at 19 (a side 24 year old Talisca has yet to play for), where he was also named player of the season, leading Palmeiras to the first title in over 20 years.

Talisca had what would seem to be average first season at Benfica - 32 games 9 goals 2 assists, and then a very poor second season: 21 games 3 goals 0 assists. At which point he was sent on loan to Beşiktaş in a weaker league where he now looks to have grown into a player who is better than that league, but certainly not one Manchester United should consider.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He seems like a Fergie era 'value in the market' signing. Sometimes they do well, sometimes not.
Yes Park came with a similar profile, decent player for knock out standard CL club which PSV were back then.

extincti fugax hominum

Right I'm out at my Mrs,'friends engagement drinks which is literally the worst thing I could ask for after losing an FA cup final. Making an effort with her friends ffs.

I'm very drunk and I apolosie for invading this thread hut a redcafe refresh led me to believe there is traction here.

Does anyone know if this guys is any good? Where does he play? Has a credible source linked us to him?
As a person who watches him regularly in Süper Lig, i'd say if Jose wants to sell players like Martial and buy someone like Talisca, he is clearly out of his mind now :lol:

He is a player who had a good shot in him and that's about it really. Ohh i forgot he is above 190 cms. Maybe that's why Jose wants him :rolleyes:

His buy-out fee was 21 million euros for Beşiktaş until the end of May. But Beşiktaş manager Şenol Güneş said that he left the club in the January window but they kept it as a secret to this day. He also said Talisca will play in England next season and when he was asked about if it's Wolves he answered : "He will play for a bigger club than them :nervous: " and "Talisca can be an opponent for Cenk Tosun next year"

Is this guy a number 10 or something ?
Yeah he is a number 10 who plays as a second striker in Beşiktaş's set up from time to time.

He's not good enough.

Take it from someone who has actually watched him play, he scores a lot of great goals and has a very good left foot but he's definitely not good enough to play for United.
Exactly. He was a level above for a shitty league like Turkish Super League but is definitely not good enough for United.