Talisca | Scores hat trick on debut

Castia

I read he can play as a striker too, I wouldn’t be surprised if he fills 2 rolls, one replacing Fellaini whilst also giving cover/competition for Lukaku.

Zoo

Jose in 2014:

“They say Talisca is unknown, but he is only so unknown because he's only not playing in England because he doesn't have a work permit. If he had one, he would be here!”

Zoo

Well, if THE Davi Luz says so.
I just thought it was interesting to get a description of him. Some people will look at his height and assume he is the new Fellaini when he is very different.

haram

Jose in 2014:

“They say Talisca is unknown, but he is only so unknown because he's only not playing in England because he doesn't have a work permit. If he had one, he would be here!”
Add Fred, Willian and Sandro and a third of our team will be Brazilian :p

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apart from the fact there is?

The comparison makes little sense - Jesus was already capped for Brazil a year before Manchester City signed him at 19 (a side 24 year old Talisca has yet to play for), where he was also named player of the season, leading Palmeiras to the first title in over 20 years.

Talisca had what would seem to be average first season at Benfica - 32 games 9 goals 2 assists, and then a very poor second season: 21 games 3 goals 0 assists. At which point he was sent on loan to Beşiktaş in a weaker league where he now looks to have grown into a player who is better than that league, but certainly not one Manchester United should consider.
It seems hilarious to me that you're knocking off a player quality because he plays in Turkish League. Not to forget the fact that he did very well for Besiktas in the CL.

Mane for example came from the Austrian League and immediately was very good for Southampton. Salah came from Swiss League, wasn't given much of a chance at Chelsea but immediately showed his level in the Italian League.

You were basing a player quality on the league played he in which is absolutely stupid logic. It's not like the Turkish League is the Indian League or something, it's still decent.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Its not racist . His face reminds me of El Hadji Diouf . That is all . Don't read too much into it . He signed for Liverpool and was underwhelming for them that's what was the reference was for . Apologies to anyone who is offended . I did not mean it that way . I should have worded it better .
Don't worry, everything is considered racist in here these days.
Probably this comment too.... :nervous:

deafepl

Add Fred, Willian and Sandro and a third of our team will be Brazilian :p
Went from English trio to Spanish to Dutch, then to French, it's Brazilian trio now. :lol::lol: which nationality will be next?

Deleted member 101472

Express have an article saying he’s going to Liverpool?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Express have an article saying he’s going to Liverpool?
Express are shite. They got a mistranslation of the interview with the Besiktas boss which talked about Talisca going to an opponent of Cenk Tosun next season but the wrong translation said he was going to a rival of Cenk Tosun which people took to mean Liverpool as they're Everton's rivals.

Skills

Snitch
Express are shite. They got a mistranslation of the interview with the Besiktas boss which talked about Talisca going to an opponent of Cenk Tosun next season but the wrong translation said he was going to a rival of Cenk Tosun which people took to mean Liverpool as they're Everton's rivals.
:lol::lol:

gica_7

On top of that Besiktas reporter, one of the most reliable media member has also said that Talisca will sign with us. I think it has more chance of happening that not. And when asked whether Talisca will sign with Wolves, Besiktas manager said no, and told the reporters to think about a much better side in the EPL.

Talisca will offer scoring options that we currently lack. He is not a maestro but he is more of a second striker. He can has every quality that you can imagine to score. He is not a magician like Kaka but he can be very useful off the bench.

Is he fast? Because looks like he got play on the right to me?
He is not lightning fast but he is fast enough. He doesn't play on the right. He is a typical second striker.

45m?
Oh, I though he’s going to cost 10m tops, do not want then.
I doubt that will be the price. Turkish media was saying he had a release clause of 21 million euros.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Don’t think Talisca should be judged on who he plays for. Not a watcher of Turkish football, but seen him in the CL and wondered what the deal is with him. He has something, and if Jose has wanted him for years, then so trust he has a plan.

I saw him give Bayern a tough time in the CL playing for Benfica a couple of years back, scored a great free-kick last Neuer too.

Deleted member 101472

Ah right. Kinda wondered, he wouldn’t fit in a klopp team at all.