g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music Taylor Swift

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Got a massive conflict in my head going on.

The GF doesn't have a ticket to the Eras tour, I do. I met her after I knew I had a ticket so there's definitely no issue there.

I know I'm gonna be ecstatic but it's gonna be tainted by the fact that she's missing out and she's as big a Swiftie as I am. She won't let me pay the over the odds prices on Viagogo to get her a ticket which is probably for the best (I am the type of idiot to forgo the thought of actually affording something if I can do something about it) but it's making me feel off about the thought of going. There's no way in hell I'm missing it but I don't wanna be taken away from the experience. She's assured me it's okay, especially given I already had a ticket and she's honest enough to admit she'll be extremely jealous as expected but doesn't want me to feel anything other than the sheer joy of getting to see Tay live.

As you all know of the trials and tribulations of my personal life it's not a decision/thought process I've had to encounter before so I've no idea what to think, I just know it's gonna get harder to feel excited about it the closer it gets.

Thoughts caf?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

The GF doesn't have a ticket to the Eras tour, I do. I met her after I knew I had a ticket so there's definitely no issue there.

I know I'm gonna be ecstatic but it's gonna be tainted by the fact that she's missing out and she's as big a Swiftie as I am. She won't let me pay the over the odds prices on Viagogo to get her a ticket which is probably for the best (I am the type of idiot to forgo the thought of actually affording something if I can do something about it) but it's making me feel off about the thought of going. There's no way in hell I'm missing it but I don't wanna be taken away from the experience.

As you all know of the trials and tribulations of my personal life it's not a decision/thought process I've had to encounter before so I've no idea what to think, I just know it's gonna get harder to feel excited about it the closer it gets.

Thoughts caf?
You should give your ticket to @Snowjoe

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

I know I'm gonna be ecstatic but it's gonna be tainted by the fact that she's missing out and she's as big a Swiftie as I am. She won't let me pay the over the odds prices on Viagogo to get her a ticket which is probably for the best (I am the type of idiot to forgo the thought of actually affording something if I can do something about it) but it's making me feel off about the thought of going. There's no way in hell I'm missing it but I don't wanna be taken away from the experience. She's assured me it's okay, especially given I already had a ticket and she's honest enough to admit she'll be extremely jealous as expected but doesn't want me to feel anything other than the sheer joy of getting to see Tay live.

Thoughts caf?
Tay Tay > anyone else in that exists. You may never get this chance again. Your Mrs gets it. Someday when you're old and grey you'll look back and think "wow, I was really there experiencing several hours of mostly bland music which was 10% performed live."

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Thoughts caf?
You're not a real Swiftie if you are concerned about the feelings of your not Taylor Swift gf. Don't stand up Taylor. She ll reign her godly powers upon you.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

Thoughts caf?
Sell your ticket and use the money to buy two cheaper seats. It's all about the experience. You just have to be there. It don't matter if you can't really see her.

Fridge chutney

Now that you mention it... I can't think of a single tune from any of those. Maybe except Party in the USA.

I also don't think TS songs are memorable to people who aren't teenager girls (double negative sorry)
This is the first Swift song i heard, and really the only one i can recognize. I don't get all the hype but to each their own.

Moby

Dick

Thoughts caf?
What's the matter with you?! You should've bought the second ticket ages ago. Just get it and take her with you. Jeez.

matherto

Sell your ticket and use the money to buy two cheaper seats. It's all about the experience. You just have to be there. It don't matter if you can't really see her.
Two cheaper seats will be significantly more expensive than I can sell my ticket for.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Thoughts caf?
You're obviously gonna buy a second ticket.

Moby

Dick
:lol:

Fandom to this level is really bizarre. But I guess me yelling at the TV when United play would also be considered quite odd by many.
Pretty much, for me it's bizarre to see people spend hours watching people kick a ball around and moan about it for ages on online forums etc but to each their own.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Eww. They’re at it again. Definitely creepy, not cute.
35 plus year olds stroking each other over who is more in touch with the younger generation.

To each their own but I’d rather listen to great music - new or old - than just listen to current stuff for the sake of it. And among the newer stuff, it’s the indie scene where the excellence is, not k-pop, TS etc.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Me reading this thread -

I just saw this on twitter - the first thing that struck me was, would she even be able to hear/enjoy the song through all the over-perfomative reaction? Then I realised she probably doesn't actually care about hearing the song.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
35 plus year olds stroking each other over who is more in touch with the younger generation.

To each their own but I’d rather listen to great music - new or old - than just listen to current stuff for the sake of it. And among the newer stuff, it’s the indie scene where the excellence is, not k-pop, TS etc.
It's okay to like any artist but to obsess over one that has a certain fanbase is a little sus. There must be some kind of mind control tactics in her music.

MiceOnMeth

There's n
Me reading this thread -

She got so much stick for this she deleted the video and blocked the comments section :lol: to bad it will live forever on the internet and will be randomly sent to her for the rest of her life

Sweet Square

I just saw this on twitter - the first thing that struck me was, would she even be able to hear/enjoy the song through all the over-perfomative reaction? Then I realised she probably doesn't actually care about hearing the song.
She got so much stick for this she deleted the video and blocked the comments section :lol: to bad it will live forever on the internet and will be randomly sent to her for the rest of her life
Apparently she went to the next Swift show two days later anyway! I guess it’s very performative nonsense hoping to go viral.

Moby

Dick
Once again reiterating you should just go by yourself. Who came in first in your life? Taylor. Your girlfriend is like an accessory, a third wheel. Don't have her get in between you and Taylor.
Exhibit n on what this place does whenever it needs to give relationship advise. :lol:

matherto

Once again reiterating you should just go by yourself. Who came in first in your life? Taylor. Your girlfriend is like an accessory, a third wheel. Don't have her get in between you and Taylor.
In fairness, she'd do the same to me.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff