Music Taylor Swift

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Guess you can't shake off them cals

Meanwhile my jendeuk rocking the new CK line at size 0
Why do i feel like I am one of the very few on here that understood this without googling? :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
:) a fellow Blink.
Not exactly. I was dragged (didn't want to go, because "Kpop" and then had an absolute blast at a great show) to a Blackpink concert and when I saw the person in question, I said to my friend "Who is that and would she marry me?" :wenger:

Moby

Dick
Not exactly. I was dragged (didn't want to go, because "Kpop" and then had an absolute blast at a great show) to a Blackpink concert and when I saw the person in question, I said to my friend "Who is that and would she marry me?" :wenger:
You aren't the first one to get bowled over and won't be the last. I secretly hope she ends up marrying Rosie because no man deserves her. :cool:

Also, 'getting dragged' to what I would give my left nut for. :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
You aren't the first one to get bowled over and won't be the last. I secretly hope she ends up marrying Rosie because no man deserves her. :cool:

Also, 'getting dragged' to what I would give my left nut for. :lol:
This is actually really funny, since the friend who dragged me to the concert is gay and she said that those two are her dream couple and she'd absolutely lose her shit, should they ever come out. :lol:

(But enough of the hijack in here.)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Samid is making her top100 songs on fotball forum and Moby is somehow even weirder in this thread. Congratulations @Moby

wr8_utd

:'(
Just attended her concert in Singapore a couple of weeks after attending Coldplay in Bangkok. I think Taylor's concerts are absolutely unreal and as much as I prefer Coldplay's music to hers, she puts on the kind of show almost nobody else can. The energy to go at it for 3+ hours the way she does is really commendable.

Moby

Dick
Just attended her concert in Singapore a couple of weeks after attending Coldplay in Bangkok. I think Taylor's concerts are absolutely unreal and as much as I prefer Coldplay's music to hers, she puts on the kind of show almost nobody else can. The energy to go at it for 3+ hours the way she does is really commendable.
Can agree to that as far as western artists go. She's better than those guys. But other than that her performances and the nature of the choreo in general doesn't require as much energy as a lot of other artists/genres. (Happy to be corrected as ive definitely not witnessed all her shows)

wr8_utd

:'(
Can agree to that as far as western artists go. She's better than those guys. But other than that her performances and the nature of the choreo in general doesn't require as much energy as a lot of other artists/genres. (Happy to be corrected as ive definitely not witnessed all her shows)
As far as Singapore goes, the weather was atrocious and extremely hot and humid and also in a closed stadium due to the occasional rain. Just as people attending the concert, it felt exhausting in the heat so for her to perform the way she does for 195 odd minutes, with all the costume changes and the energy she brings, I found it extremely challenging. And this was despite the fact that she had 6 shows in 8 days which would be extremely exhausting.

Moby

Dick
As far as Singapore goes, the weather was atrocious and extremely hot and humid and also in a closed stadium due to the occasional rain. Just as people attending the concert, it felt exhausting in the heat so for her to perform the way she does for 195 odd minutes, with all the costume changes and the energy she brings, I found it extremely challenging. And this was despite the fact that she had 6 shows in 8 days which would be extremely exhausting.
I can understand and appreciate that however those conditions and schedules are fairly commonplace for most artists who are heavy tours. And a lot of them actually have to perform to complex and super high intensity choreos non stop which is like sprinting across an entire marathon. So for me that is classified as high energy performers which are on another level.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Considering how old Taylor Swift already is - her replacement has already been born and is likely already singing. Can't wait to see Taylor performing at our local high school gym with the corpse of Willie Nelson.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Which one is Samid?

Not Taylor related but that's the closest one I can relate to. She was 19 and couldn't buy the strong drinks (I could at 20) so she did what she had to do.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Is Samid legit in this thread or is it parody?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Now Samid has to redo his Top 100 to fit in another 30 songs.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"tortured poetry"

Clearly a very humble individual, this Taylor Swift is.