The Arsenal Kids .....An Apology

FresnoBob

You don't have a sense of humour.

You are a bitter deranged beetle-crusher.

And there already was a thread wanking over your win in the League Cup over a midtable Championship side.
If there was ever someone capable of teaching Jopub to have a sense of humor, pleasing manners, and a touch of humility, it would be you, Jason.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Naa just knocked that up in a rush

I s'pose this is where, as you once promised, to take apart every one of my posts at the seams or some other bollocks
What is it with you gooners and me? Just because I find you easy pickings to wind up, it doesn't mean you have to take it personally enough to remember everything I've said!

I'm honoured though :lol:

Bearded but no genius

If there was ever someone capable of teaching Jopub to have a sense of humor, pleasing manners, and a touch of humility, it would be you, Jason.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

We could do a skills exchange.

He could teach me to crush things like a beetle and I could teach him to use the right fork and open doors for women.

Bearded but no genius

What is it with you gooners and me? Just because I find you easy pickings to wind up, it doesn't mean you have to take it personally enough to remember everything I've said!

He has every one of your posts printed out and tacked up on his wall.

He often peruses them while crushing beetles.

You are his new arch enemy now that Van Nistelrater seems to have been murdered.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
You don't have a sense of humour.

You are a bitter deranged beetle-crusher.

And there already was a thread wanking over your win in the League Cup over a midtable Championship side.
I was not wanking over the win - if you read it you'll see that - clear as day even - for someone like you. At various points in the thread I've never gloated about the win or the means by which it was achieved, just wondering how the feck it can upset most of you so much, which for all your protestations it obviously does

I was having a little knock at you lot going berserk every time our 'kids' are favourably mentioned, with a twist of humour in there to lighten it - was'nt that subtle although you too seemed to have missed it

.......you can do better

Bearded but no genius

I was not wanking over the win - if you read it you'll see that - clear as day even - for someone like you. At various points in the thread I've never gloated about the win or the means by which it was achieved, just wondering how the feck it can upset most of you so much, which for all your protestations it obviously does

I was having a little knock at you lot going berserk every time our 'kids' are favourably mentioned, with a twist of humour in there to lighten it - was'nt that subtle although you too seemed to have missed it

.......you can do better
We're obviously quite panicked.

You are not capable of humour - at least not intentionally. We all know it. If you were intending to be funny, would you like me to move this thread to the General then?

Why are you posting in invisible mode?

Jopub

Oh yep you're a master at winding me up alright - I can you feel you really getting at me with that superior intellect of yours

zzzz

Bearded but no genius

Oh yep you're a master at winding me up alright - I can you feel you really getting at me with that superior intellect of yours

zzzz
You've been gotten at enough that you're now posting in your own windup/gloat thread in invisible mode.

Nice one.

Redlambs

zzzz
Don't be sad, at least you are smart enough to recognise that!

Anyway, I thought you had a sense of humour? Is all this proving what a twat you are stunted it?

Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Jopub

You are not capable of humour - at least not intentionally. We all know it. If you were intending to be funny, would you like me to move this thread to the General then?

Did'nt know I was frankly

And does it mean anything if I was in invisible mode?

Your attached significance to that is ?

As for moving it to anywhere :wenger: ? Enlighten me as to the point of that then unless it's to flex your uber mod muscles

But go on, you do whatever you want with it - I'm sure you'll give us a reason for it at some point

Jopub

Well spose I could ask again

What the fk is this about

invisible mode ?
moving threads ?

what are you trying to say ?

radd

Neil Warnock said they are the best team of youngsters he has ever seen.

Clearly he never saw the Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, GNev, PNev and Butt United team.
Giggsy had long been in the first 11 by then, wasn't really one of the '95-'96 'kids' or even the FA Youth winning side

Bearded but no genius

You've changed your settings so that normal folk will see you as if you are offline.

You've started a thread which you now claim is just a big joke - if its a big joke then it isn't a football forum thread.

There was already one thread wanking over your win yesterday against a Championship side in the League Cup. Somehow you felt the need for another one, what with it being that time of the year again.

Now you've predictably twisted yourself into knots in your own windup thread.

Redlambs

You've changed your settings so that normal folk will see you as if you are offline.

You've started a thread which you now claim is just a big joke - if its a big joke then it isn't a football forum thread.

There was already one thread wanking over your win yesterday against a Championship side in the League Cup. Somehow you felt the need for another one, what with it being that time of the year again.

You'd think he'd spend less time e-stalking me, and more trying to come up with at least half a decent story as to why this has all gone tits-up for him.

Great wind-up joke though this thread, it's really worked.

Jopub

I've changed nothing and I'll repeat this for you

'I was not wanking over the win - if you read it you'll see that - clear as day even - for someone like you. At various points in the thread I've never gloated about the win or the means by which it was achieved, just wondering how the feck it can upset most of you so much, which for all your protestations it obviously does

I was having a little knock at you lot going berserk every time our 'kids' are favourably mentioned, with a twist of humour in there to lighten it - was'nt that subtle although you too seemed to have missed it'

It was a joke, it was tongue in cheek - any fking idiot can see that, read it, maybe you have'nt. I thought it might have a couple of mild banter responses ............but fkinell :wenger: ........look at it ridiculous

As for tied up in knots - not yet not by you mate

As for the significance of invisible mode - jesus, is that really that important whatever it is you're trying to make of that?

Bearded but no genius

1) Yes, you are wanking over the win.

2) Yes, you did change your settings to invisible mode as you're the only one who can.

3) Nice windup thread.

4) Beetles.

Jopub

1) Yes, you are wanking over the win.

2) Yes, you did change your settings to invisible mode as you're the only one who can.

3) Nice windup thread.

4) Beetles.

1/ Rubbish I'm not and never have at any point in this thread unless you want to point it out exactly

2/ Okay I give up, please please tell me why invisible mode is so so vital for you Jason?

3/ it had potential but turned a bit silly when most of you started getting upset about Arsenals youngsters winning a game - fk knows why

4/ I crush them

Bearded but no genius

Yes, we're all very upset.

Crushed. Like beetles.

Who hide in invisible mode from the rest of the Caf while pretending to not know what it is.

And wind themselves up in their own windup threads.

Because they've won a League Cup game.

Against a mid-table Championship side.

Bravo.

Victims.

Jopub

Yes, we're all very upset.

Crushed. Like beetles.

Who hide in invisible mode from the rest of the Caf while pretending to not know what it is.

And wind themselves up in their own windup threads.

Because they've won a League Cup game.

Against a mid-table Championship side.

Bravo.

Victims.

How exactly am I "hiding" whilst I post and my posts are here and can be seen ?

You've certainly got me Jason - "I'm hiding from the rest of the Cafe"

how is that then ?

Your obsession with 'invisible mode' is something to behold

Redlambs

Please dont stop.

First you so wound me up and now the additional bonus of being educated by you.

I feel I could really learn something here.
Aww, don't feel so bad. It's not your fault you are, how I can put this nicely, a little off-center mentally.

You should take a time out, go outside and get some fresh air. Calm those fraying nerves of yours.

Bearded but no genius

How exactly am I "hiding" whilst I post and my posts are here and can be seen ?

You've certainly got me Jason - "I'm hiding from the rest of the Cafe"

how is that then ?

Your obsession with 'invisible mode' is something to behold
Because people assume someone isn't online if they see your light is off, regardless of the times listed on the posts.

That is why you've gone into invisible mode.

Because you've gotten yourself all flustered.

In your own windup thread.

Classic.

Smith's Cove

I've changed nothing and I'll repeat this for you

'I was not wanking over the win - if you read it you'll see that - clear as day even - for someone like you. At various points in the thread I've never gloated about the win or the means by which it was achieved, just wondering how the feck it can upset most of you so much, which for all your protestations it obviously does

I was having a little knock at you lot going berserk every time our 'kids' are favourably mentioned, with a twist of humour in there to lighten it - was'nt that subtle although you too seemed to have missed it'

It was a joke, it was tongue in cheek - any fking idiot can see that, read it, maybe you have'nt. I thought it might have a couple of mild banter responses ............but fkinell :wenger: ........look at it ridiculous
As for tied up in knots - not yet not by you mate

As for the significance of invisible mode - jesus, is that really that important whatever it is you're trying to make of that?
Here's the thing Jopub. If your joke/tongue in cheek post was that fecking funny, how come none of your Arsenal supporting mates have jumped on your bandwagon and started laughing along with you. They have all steered well clear of this and for good reason. Has it ever occured to you that your attempt at humour wasn't actually funny? Your attempt at humour wasn't funny and you look like a twat as a result of that.

I tell you what is funny though. The fact that virtually every single poster has failed to spot anything humerous in your post and you keep on posting to tell people that it was really funny and that nobody has a sense of humour because they fail to see how funny it was.

Your post was the comedic equivalent of the emperor's new clothes.

Jopub

Because people assume someone isn't online if they see your light is off, regardless of the times listed on the posts.

That is why you've gone into invisible mode.

Because you've gotten yourself all flustered.

In your own windup thread.

Classic.
Clearly you are giving me far too much credit about how the cafe works

"people assume someone isn't online if they see your light is off, regardless of the times listed on the posts"

Honestly mate that means nothing to me what on earth has the timing of a post got to do with how the thread works etc etc people post as I am and respond and that's all te info I think we really need unless I'm mistaken

You've really got me baffled here Jason
Explain what advantage I am gaining in the cyber Jason world of invisible mode

I really do not have the slightest clue what gain I have by being invisible or not - shall I change it to 'visible' then if that pleases you ? or is that breaking some other secret code you have in operation?

Bearded but no genius

WUMs like JoPub, Gillespie, and our free-stadium scouse friend do it in the mistaken belief that it will mean they can act like spazzers with less reaction - and also so that they can lurk after they get battered.

Bearded but no genius

Clearly you are giving me far too much credit about how the cafe works

"people assume someone isn't online if they see your light is off, regardless of the times listed on the posts"

Honestly mate that means nothing to me what on earth has the timing of a post got to do with how the thread works etc etc people post as I am and respond and that's all te info I think we really need unless I'm mistaken

You've really got me baffled here Jason
Explain what advantage I am gaining in the cyber Jason world of invisible mode

I really do not have the slightest clue what gain I have by being invisible or not - shall I change it to 'visible' then if that pleases you ? or is that breaking some other secret code you have in operation?
You claimed you didn't even know what it was.

Now you do.

Jopub

Here's the thing Jopub. If your joke/tongue in cheek post was that fecking funny, how come none of your Arsenal supporting mates have jumped on your bandwagon and started laughing along with you. They have all steered well clear of this and for good reason. Has it ever occured to you that your attempt at humour wasn't actually funny? Your attempt at humour wasn't funny and you look like a twat as a result of that.

I tell you what is funny though. The fact that virtually every single poster has failed to spot anything humerous in your post and you keep on posting to tell people that it was really funny and that nobody has a sense of humour because they fail to see how funny it was.

Some did actually find it mildly amusing - look through, but whatever if you and a few others did'nt thats fine by me

Bearded but no genius

Also, he keeps telling us it had nothing to do with wanking over the game yesterday.

Odd that.

Seems to me it was about wanking over the performance in the game yesterday.

JoPub - crushed by his own beetle.