The Arsenal Kids .....An Apology

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Why did you bother to go to the effort of changing it then, and then pretending to not know what it was?
If I did change it God knows when that would have been.

Maybe when I first set the profile up and ticked a few boxes back whenever but I certainly dont see any reason for it in order to 'hide' - from what ?

I have not changed as far as I know - cant see the point of it

But you clearly have some real issue with about how it works and what it can do for us posters whilst we're trying to 'hide' from....er who exactly and to what end as well?

But you keep on Jason I'm sure you'll find some almighty reason why I'm trying to hide from you.

You're obsession with it is starting to make you look a bit of a tit tbh

Jopub

Also, he keeps telling us it had nothing to do with wanking over the game yesterday.

Odd that.

Seems to me it was about wanking over the performance in the game yesterday.

JoPub - crushed by his own beetle.
Well it was'nt and if it seems to you that it was you should have no problem in highlighting where exactly I am wanking over yesterdays performance

Go on then

Bearded but no genius

If I did change it God knows when that would have been.

Maybe when I first set the profile up and ticked a few boxes back whenever but I certainly dont see any reason for it in order to 'hide' - from what ?

I have not changed as far as I know - cant see the point of it

But you clearly have some real issue with about how it works and what it can do for us posters whilst we're trying to 'hide' from....er who exactly and to what end as well?

But you keep on Jason I'm sure you'll find some almighty reason why I'm trying to hide from you.

You're obsession with it is starting to make you look a bit of a tit tbh
The Caf's idiots and WUMs use it as a shield and a way to hide and appear offline while behaving like tits.

Such as what you've been doing in your oh-so-funny thread today.

But then, you're not actually wanking over the victory, nor have you mentioned it. Or something.

The beetles would be proud of your meltdown.

All because of a league cup victory against a crap Championship side.

Bearded but no genius

Well it was'nt and if it seems to you that it was you should have no problem in highlighting where exactly I am wanking over yesterdays performance

Go on then
So you've not at all wanked over yesterday's performance?

Not at all?

I may pop some popcorn for this meltdown...

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Actually feck that. I don't need to justify myself to a complete idiot like you, my dear jase.

You've succeeded in proving to almost everyone who reads this thread that you're a complete waste of space. Congratulations. Invisible mode???FFS.

Jopub

The Caf's idiots and WUMs use it as a shield and a way to hide and appear offline while behaving like tits.

But then, you're not actually wanking over the victory, nor have you mentioned it. Or something.

You can really do much better than that

Tell me how I've gained something by being in invisible mode?

You have ignored that every time. Tell me
Exactly how do I benefit from this?

I'm sure its important

Jopub

So you've not at all wanked over yesterday's performance?

Not at all?

I may pop some popcorn for this meltdown...
No not at all - you can weedle every word from every post but nearly everything in the initial post was sarcastic and aimed at the furore amongst the Utd fans on here just cos a few kids played well for Arsenal.

you alright ......just that you have'nt mentioned the "invisible mode" in this post

Bearded but no genius

Actually feck that. I don't need to justify myself to a complete idiot like you, my dear jase.

You've succeeded in proving to almost everyone who reads this thread that you're a complete waste of space. Congratulations. Invisible mode???FFS.
Oooh, it's the Indian e-tough guy act again.

Do you regret changing teams?

Bearded but no genius

No not at all - you can weedle every word from every post but nearly everything in the initial post was sarcastic and aimed at the furore amongst the Utd fans on here just cos a few kids played well for Arsenal.

you alright ......just that you have'nt mentioned the "invisible mode" in this post
You what?

So you never at all mentioned the win you're wanking over, except when you mentioned the win you're wanking over.

Invisible mode.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal

Err....the offline mode doesn't mean a thing. And you don't make any sense.

You have a big problem with appreciating young talent, then there's no need to reply to the thread. You have a shit sense of humour (shit is underrating it...it just seems like you randomly string some oft used caf words together and sit and giggle to yourself while your wife hands you another tub of ice cream)...then stay out of the thread.

YAWN

Su'awgoals

Shit on a stick

I felt like I channeled your obese spirit there for a bit.

Bearded but no genius

Err....the offline mode doesn't mean a thing. And you don't make any sense.

You have a big problem with appreciating young talent, then there's no need to reply to the thread. You have a shit sense of humour (shit is underrating it...it just seems like you randomly string some oft used caf words together and sit and giggle to yourself while your wife hands you another tub of ice cream)...then stay out of the thread.

YAWN

Su'awgoals

Shit on a stick

I felt like I channelised your obese spirit there for a bit.
There is no such word as channelised.

Arsenal kids.

Jopub

You what?

So you never at all mentioned the win you're wanking over, except when you mentioned the win you're wanking over.

Invisible mode.
Ah well upon that note I'll move off to bed

Looks like the same old pattern - Jason moves in late, shouting, accusing and finger pointing hoping to make a killing and when finally asked to substantiate any of it finds himself unable to do so and thus looks an even bigger nob than we already know him to be

I s'pose to be fair you did bring to my attention the significance of "invisible mode" and how I can really really hide and outwit all the Cafe if I used that weapon.

Now as you said earlier that really is classic

Bearded but no genius

Ah well upon that note I'll move off to bed

Looks like the same old pattern - Jason moves in late, shouting, accusing and finger pointing hoping to make a killing and when finally asked to substantiate any of it finds himself unable to do so and thus looks an even bigger nob than we already know him to be

I s'pose to be fair you did bring to my attention the significance of "invisible mode" and how I can really really hide and outwit all the Cafe if I used that weapon.

Now as you said earlier that really is classic
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...JoPub the Gooner.

Another of his legendary windup threads in which he gets himself worked up and then slinks off claiming he didn't even say what the thread obviously says.

Can a loss be a win?

Only the beetles and the Arsenal kids know for sure.

Bearded but no genius

And for those of you keeping score, this time JoPub really HAS logged off, rather than just lurking in invisible mode...

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
lolzies

There really are some feeble efforts being put out in 'ere. Laughable stuff.

Hey Donado when do you think we'll start seeing Vela (properly) in the League? Surely he can be used against the weaker sides, or against sides when we've got a lead.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
He'll be given a few sub appearances this I expect, not much more. RvP, Adebayor and maybe even Bendtner are ahead in the pecking order as of now. He'll get the Carling starts now to develop his game further...but I hope we can see more of him the league. He really is a great talent.

Wilshere I'd keep a close watch on. Don't want to push him too soon into the big stage, although he showed some glimpses of his class in pre season and yesterday. Lets see...good times ahead. Hopefully Nordveit will come through and deliver on his initial promise after his loan spell. And Barazite too.

SittingBull

That's great and all, but what is Sergio Canales u
At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fai
lolzies

There really are some feeble efforts being put out in 'ere. Laughable stuff.

Hey Donado when do you think we'll start seeing Vela (properly) in the League? Surely he can be used against the weaker sides, or against sides when we've got a lead.

Haha.. this reminds me of when i was young, during embarassing moments, i would try to strike a meaningless conversation with somebody, in a feeble attempt to show everybody else that i'm not affected, and everything should go on as normal.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: fecking Hull City...:lol::lol: Weaker teams? You don't get weaker than Hull.:lol::lol:

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
:lol: :lol:

Some things never change. Arsenal kids always do well in the Carling Cup every year, media goes into hyper wankfest mode...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Oppo supporters do tend to be cringe-worthy wum's, decent posters like Jazz are in the minority sadly...

The think about making a tit of yourself is you never actually know that your doing it, or you wouldn't do it would you?

Arsenal supporters are awfully smalltime...

People do actually use invisible mode...

Getting caught using invisible mode must be awfully embarrassing...

These are a few observations I have upon reading this funny (for reasons the OP hadn't anticipated) thread.

prateik

:lol: :lol:

Some things never change. Arsenal kids always do well in the Carling Cup every year, media goes into hyper wankfest mode...
didnt aliadiere scored 8 goals in 9 starts for arsenal in the league cup
he's rubbish

arsenal kids do well in the league cup .. big deal ..
not too many make it in the league .. and frm that select few , not too many stay on at arsenal

hull city ffs :lol:

Wandering Red

didnt aliadiere scored 8 goals in 9 starts for arsenal in the league cup
he's rubbish

arsenal kids do well in the league cup .. big deal ..
not too many make it in the league .. and frm that select few , not too many stay on at arsenal

hull city ffs :lol:
Taking a look at Arsenal's Carling Cup runners-up super squad from 2007 that the journos loved so much...

GK Manuel Almunia - starting GK
RB Justin Hoyte - sold to Middlesbrough
CB Kolo Touré (c) (sent off 90+6') - starting CB
CB Philippe Senderos - loaned to AC Milan
LB Armand Traoré (subbed off 66') - loaned to Portsmouth
RM Theo Walcott - starting RM
CM Cesc Fàbregas - starting CM
CM Denílson - starting/backup CM
LM Abou Diaby (subbed off 68') - midfielder, yet to play this season
CF Jérémie Aliadière (subbed off 80') - sold to Middlesbrough
CF Júlio Baptista - returned to Real Madrid (loan end), sold on to Roma
Substitutes:
GK Mart Poom - sold to Watford
DF Johan Djourou - backup defender
DF Emmanuel Eboué (subbed on 66') - backup RB/RW; most Arsenal fans want him gone
MF Aliaksandr Hleb (subbed on 68') - sold to Barcelona
FW Emmanuel Adebayor (subbed on 80') (sent off 90+6') - starting CF

Truth is that while some made the grade (of those who weren't already first teamers like Toure, Fabregas, and Adebayor), many have either moved on or have barely made the fringes of the senior squad. And while I doubt any of United's recent reserve squads have fared any better, the media predictions that the conquerors of the mighty Sheffield United will stay together and become a quadruple-winning force over the next few seasons just doesn't seem all that likely.