The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Just like Atlanta, yet they don't want background checks or waiting periods.
cover you ears (eyes??)

fecking no one should own non hunting guns. No. One. Ban everything but hunting (single round, bolt action only!) rifles and shotguns tomorrow. give a one month turn in period, and then make every gun possession offense a 10 year mandatory minimum.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Is this true?

Without even checking them all I am 99% certain the answer is yes. You can also add the North Hollywood bank shootout to this for all the OG's out there (watched that one live).

If you have no idea what i am talking about, look it up. It was fecking insane.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The loon disagrees :houllier:

Bitch didn’t respond in any capacity so quickly to the Atlanta slaughter.

Said it before, but worthless parts of this country elect worthless pieces of shit like this mensa, Boebert, Goemert, etc.

Another example of why it’s terrible for this country when right wingers are elected from locales where Chili’s is an anchor of the societal culture therein...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/22/...-hice-car-dealerships-dc-statehood/index.html

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Bitch didn’t respond in any capacity so quickly to the Atlanta slaughter.

Said it before, but worthless parts of this country elect worthless pieces of shit like this mensa, Boebert, Goemert, etc.
Why should she, it's not like she's from Geo......oops.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Without even checking them all I am 99% certain the answer is yes. You can also add the North Hollywood bank shootout to this for all the OG's out there (watched that one live).

Can’t believe it was a handgun shot from an insane distance that actually dropped one of the armored up robbers.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
cover you ears (eyes??)

fecking no one should own non hunting guns. No. One. Ban everything but hunting (single round, bolt action only!) rifles and shotguns tomorrow. give a one month turn in period, and then make every gun possession offense a 10 year mandatory minimum.
Yep. Have cyclic rate restrictions, caliber restrictions, & magazine restrictions.
It will still allow ammosexuals to get their release during slaughters, but it would dramatically even the playing field between cops / good guys with guns & bad guys.

Speaking of release, image the edging occurring right this second in the Tucker Carlson pre-show meeting. And by his mental deficient followers in their homes.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
The NRA and 2nd AM shills are busy deflecting, again.
Yet, nothing changes the facts - no gun control = a shit load more murders per capita.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The loon disagrees :houllier:

Like with murderous ammosexuals achieving a sexual release while slaughtering, this mental deficient probably felt some sexual gratification sending this tweet out.

There is no doubt in my mind that she was the actual tweeter. Don’t think she had the cognitive ability to fashion such a hot take, but she wanted the rush of hitting the ‘Tweet’ button.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.

That was fecking nuts. Was straight outta Heat.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Didn't the NorHolywood shooting start this whole militarization of police?
I would argue it started with Daryl Gates when he became LAPD Chief. He was credited with starting SWAT (in the 70’s??). I still remember a picture in the LA Times of a tank they got where the main gun was replaced by a battering ram.

edit: here it is

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

Tarrou

Is this lad really 21? Looks about 35 in the picture of him being arrested

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
This was shocking, I remember it from my youth.
Was it fully televised like the North Hollywood one?
Man, I was bartending when that happened and I remember putting it on the bar TV, it was surreal, like a movie (not in a good way).

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Man, I was bartending when that happened and I remember putting it on the bar TV, it was surreal, like a movie (not in a good way).
As someone said earlier, it was like watching a version of Heat. Even now (as I just rewatched it as I hadn’t seen it in years), it is surreal. So many rounds impacted the shooters from so many angles, both off the body armor as well as penetrating.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
cover you ears (eyes??)

Haha, I agree with you 100% there, but no need for Dwazza to be offended seeing as he comes from the sensible and civilised part of North America. :lol:

I think banning all weapons except bolt action hunting rifles and shotguns for farmers and hunters is the way forward. Then only allowing the sale of the good old 6 shooter style handguns for those wanting home protection or pistol shooting at the range.

Of course you then get the 2nd amendment arguments come in to play and the 'but the criminals will be armed' arguments too. The thing is, you will always get those arguments regardless. I just think the money and lobbying power of the gun manufacturers is too much for it to be a reality now or the near future.

Sad to say, but the will just doesn't seem to be there, and the way Trump and co have whipped up distrust in the Government and hate and fear amongst their supporters, I feel that side want to be armed more than ever now.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
As someone said earlier, it was like watching a version of Heat. Even now (as I just rewatched it as I hadn’t seen it in years), it is surreal. So many rounds impacted the shooters from so many angles, both off the body armor as well as penetrating.
I would have been a freshman in college when this happened and I remember sitting in the dorm rec room with a shit ton of other people watching this. Was fecking crazy.

You guys remember a year later when the guy blew his head off on live TV in LA? I was at home visiting my parents and watching TV in between school and work and this came on. I distinctly yelling to my mom "holy shit he is going to kill himself" right before he did it.

Those 2 incidents, plus the OJ chase, changed the way news covered this stuff.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Haha, I agree with you 100% there, but no need for Dwazza to be offended seeing as he comes from the sensible and civilised part of North America. :lol:

I think banning all weapons except bolt action hunting rifles and shotguns for farmers and hunters is the way forward. Then only allowing the sale of the good old 6 shooter style handguns for those wanting home protection or pistol shooting at the range.

Of course you then get the 2nd amendment arguments come in to play and the 'but the criminals will be armed' arguments too. The thing is, you will always get those arguments regardless. I just think the money and lobbying power of the gun manufacturers is too much for it to be a reality now or the near future.

Sad to say, but the will just doesn't seem to be there, and the way Trump and co have whipped up distrust in the Government and hate and fear amongst their supporters, I feel that side want to be armed more than ever now.
Never a bad time to bring this absolute gem back out...

TheReligion

Abusive
So sad all of this. You keep hope that at some point things will change in the US as it's heartbreaking to see such loss of life accepted as the norm.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Imagine being on the bog, desperately trying not to make any plop sounds, and then you hear rounds being chambered. Bet that was a no-wiper.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That’s Las Vegas-esque. Walking into a very open public place with that many weapons, even hidden, is baffling.

Even if they were in a bag of some sort, that should have been a red flag immediately. Did he walk in with a golf bag over his shoulder with the long guns in it like clubs?