The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
A few weeks ago a woman shot with a concealed handgun and killed a guy with an AR or AK in Maryland or Virginia.
Can’t wait til the right trumpets the current 0.006% success rate of a ‘good guy with a gun.’

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
A few weeks ago a woman shot with a concealed handgun and killed a guy with an AR or AK in Maryland or Virginia.
A woman took the decision to kill a poor, innocent, gun carrying, second amendment following countryman and that's ok with you? You're sick.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I read somewhere that in only something like 2 of 61 of these gun shootings has someone with a licensed firearm ended it. Which is pretty damning for the notion of “arming more good people helps”. Not that they’ll stop spouting it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I read somewhere that in only something like 2 of 61 of these gun shootings has someone with a licensed firearm ended it. Which is pretty damning for the notion of “arming more good people helps”. Not that they’ll stop spouting it.
It’s probably more like 2 in 350.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Any time anyone ever brings up "good guy with gun" again the only response should be a single word: "Uvalde".

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
As many as FIFTY children as young as 12 'are found working at Hyundai supplier factory' in Alabama after cops launched search for girl, 13, who ran away with 21-year-old worker

• The accusations date back to a February Amber Alert regarding Eidy Aracely Tzi Coc, a now 13-year-old, who had briefly disappeared from her family's home
  • Coc, who turns 14 this month, and her two brothers, aged 12 and 15, all worked at the plant earlier this year and weren't going to school
  • Pedro Tzi, Eidy's father, contacted Enterprise police on February 3 after she didn't come home and police issued an amber alert
  • They also launched a manhunt for Cucul, 21, another Guatemalan migrant and SMART worker around that time with whom Tzi believed she might be
  • The girl told officers that Cucul was a friend and that they had traveled there to look for more work. Cucul was arrested and later deported
  • Cucul was arrested and later deported

‘Murica

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sidiary-used-child-labor-Alabama-factory.html

RedDevil@84

Any time anyone ever brings up "good guy with gun" again the only response should be a single word: "Uvalde".
The RW has claimed Uvalde and said this is why we cannot trust police with guns and need to keep the schools armed. Teachers need AR15s.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The RW has claimed Uvalde and said this is why we cannot trust police with guns and need to keep the schools armed. Teachers need AR15s.
And when a teacher breaks and shoots up a classroom, or a students steals a teachers gun and shoots up a classroom the response will be to arm the students. The RW is a death cult in the midst of a death spiral.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If true, and I have no reason to believe it’s not, those guards should be sent away for life with no parole and the women should own half the state.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I've been watching the testimonies of the families of the victims of the Parkland shooting. This one was very sad.

Drainy

Mental that Nikolas Cruz' own lawyers were crying at some of the victim impact statements.

I'll pull an Obama, while I don't like support it, if you have a death penalty it should be for people like this.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
My brain has been broken by what I just read
Judge Glass should be made to sit on broken glass
I guarantee his rationale was something along the lines of: "She's a hot woman therefore not rape. That boy should just be proud."

edit: damnit, clicked submit on accident... anyways, to finish: That line of thinking is not uncommon and is incredibly dangerous and harmful. It prevents the reporting of said abuse in much the same way young girls are shamed into silence. That judge should be disbarred at the very least.