The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Those who know Ybor City next to Tampa, & how popular Guavaween is, know that there are a shit ton of people crowding the streets every night this time of year...

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Those who know Ybor City next to Tampa, & how popular Guavaween is, know that there are a shit ton of people crowding the streets every night this time of year...

How happy the moron on the first tweet was bc he caught it life. feck social media

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
How happy the moron on the first tweet was bc he caught it life. feck social media
I was hoping his initial giggling was just an alternative reaction to intensely stressful situation, but I think you are spot on, he was thinking about the likes & reposts.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
We need to get the kids armed now... you know, for protection.
One thing that scares me now that I have a kid and is his first halloween, is those random news that some people poisons or puts sharps small objects (glass shards, etc) in candies. Is that a real thing? I am not afraid of my kid this year (4 month), but me, as I am gonna eat them all

As a foreigner in canada, never celebrated Halloween

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
One thing that scares me now that I have a kid and is his first halloween, is those random news that some people poisons or puts sharps small objects (glass shards, etc) in candies. Is that a real thing? I am not afraid of my kid this year (4 month), but me, as I am gonna eat them all

As a foreigner in canada, never celebrated Halloween
Only take sealed candies and look through everything before you let you kid eat it. Throw out anything that's not in it's original packaging or looks tampered with. It's not a usual thing but some people are crazy and it's better to be safe than sorry.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Only take sealed candies and look through everything before you let you kid eat it. Throw out anything that's not in it's original packaging or looks tampered with. It's not a usual thing but some people are crazy and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Good point. Thanks!

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Whatever, no one who can stop this actually cares.
Well I guess FBI is too busy raiding Catholics and PTA parents and missed a man who was in a mental institution for 2 weeks because he wanted to go on a mass shooting at the national guard, a man that listening “voices” and no authorities to get him, take all his guns ( he was a gun instructor) and send him back to the mental institute. We know all this mass shootings besides gang related are a mental pandemic and nothing is been done. Drove through Philadelphia this pass weekend and in one street looked like a scene from Walking Dead and I was only trying to park to go to Temple University/hospital.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well I guess FBI is too busy raiding Catholics and PTA parents and missed a man who was in a mental institution for 2 weeks because he wanted to go on a mass shooting at the national guard, a man that listening “voices” and no authorities to get him, take all his guns ( he was a gun instructor) and send him back to the mental institute. We know all this mass shootings besides gang related are a mental pandemic and nothing is been done. Drove through Philadelphia this pass weekend and in one street looked like a scene from Walking Dead and I was only trying to park to go to Temple University/hospital.
feck off with this shit and go back to 4chan

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
GUN-REGISTRY- + -MEN-TAL-HEALTH-BACK-GROUND-CHECKS- + -FREE-HEALTH-CARE

Is simple, do what any sensitive advance country have. Gun stringent regulations, Normal people can still have guns in restricted circumstances. Those restricted circumstances means, no fecking guns anywhere you can kill someone and free health care were people can get a proper treatment

Basically what every sensible person should ask for their citizens

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Was wondering when a barros drive by blather post would be coming down the pike.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
GUN-REGISTRY- + -MEN-TAL-HEALTH-BACK-GROUND-CHECKS- + -FREE-HEALTH-CARE

Is simple, do what any sensitive advance country have. Gun stringent regulations, Normal people can still have guns in restricted circumstances. Those restricted circumstances means, no fecking guns anywhere you can kill someone and free health care were people can get a proper treatment

Basically what every sensible person should ask for their citizens

You're wasting your time. He argued tannerite is great because it's fun shooting shit that blows up. He rarely replies, just posts and fecks off. A huge gun advocate that as his above post shows, it's the human that's the problem, not the guns. Although why anyone needs a fecking AR-15 to shoot bunnies and deer is completely beyond me, but apparently single shot, bolt action hunting rifles just aren't enough. In my opinion they fecking should be and if they were all that were allowed you certainly wouldn't have the amount of mass shootings, certainly not close quarters ones like in schools.

I saw an advert for bullet proof school rucksacks the other day. What in the actual feck? Who in their right mind thinks that's the answer and is normal or ok? It's truly sickening and I get so upset by it, hence why I try to steer clear of the mass shooting threads now. How the feck @WI_Red keeps his cool after his experiences is beyond me. He's a better man than I am, that's for sure.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You're wasting your time. He argued tannerite is great because it's fun shooting shit that blows up. He rarely replies, just posts and fecks off. A huge gun advocate that as his above post shows, it's the human that's the problem, not the guns. Although why anyone needs a fecking AR-15 to shoot bunnies and deer is completely beyond me, but apparently single shot, bolt action hunting rifles just aren't enough. In my opinion they fecking should be and if they were all that were allowed you certainly wouldn't have the amount of mass shootings, certainly not close quarters ones like in schools.

I saw an advert for bullet proof school rucksacks the other day. What in the actual feck? Who in their right mind thinks that's the answer and is normal or ok? It's truly sickening and I get so upset by it, hence why I try to steer clear of the mass shooting threads now. How the feck @WI_Red keeps his cool after his experiences is beyond me. He's a better man than I am, that's for sure.
This is almost certainly not true. I have moved into the "couldn't be bothered" phase of things when it comes to the almost daily mass killings, and it makes me more than a bit sad. Gun nuts can still get a rise out of me but disgustingly not the deaths of dozens. As I said in the Maine shotting thread, I still feel a bit broken.

As for "drive by" @barros? About the only reply I would expect would be "something something libcafe.... something.... you are all marxists....!"

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

Oh, I totally know what you say. But regardless, i try not to leave these comments unchallenged or they will think that they are on the right and they are a majority. I am just sitting on a chair comfortably while doing so, the least I can do is to be as relentless as possible with these disgusting people

langster

Scout
Oh, I totally know what you say. But regardless, i try not to leave these comments unchallenged or they will think that they are on the right and they are a majority. I am just sitting on a chair comfortably while doing so, the least I can do is to be as relentless as possible with these disgusting people
Fair enough, can't argue with that. Keep up the good work :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
No doubt this involves fentanyl. Scary shit...

For sure. I can't imagine being a teen right now in America. I was a Columbine kid, and I was deeply affected by it... these kids are maturing with the knowledge that their parents and older don't give a shit that they are killing the planet and enabling a gun culture that makes active shooter drills as common as morning announcements. We have all failed the next generation.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
For sure. I can't imagine being a teen right now in America. I was a Columbine kid, and I was deeply affected by it... these kids are maturing with the knowledge that their parents and older don't give a shit that they are killing the planet and enabling a gun culture that makes active shooter drills as common as morning announcements. We have all failed the next generation.
Almost a quarter million deaths every year and raising in the US guns + ODs. US deaths in WWII were 400k in a span of 6 years. Is insane

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Never forget, we are exceptional.
I think this will pass eventually. 30-40 years ago there was nothing like this. In 30-40 years might go back to a better place. This insanity has to hit rock bottom or you will end electing president camacho for real

langster

Scout
Sterilisation of low IQ people?

Awww, bless. Fair play to him for volunteering himself first. Such a selfless act, one rarely seen by anyone in his party.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
That is absolutely insane. Glad I live in Maryland where they are trying to make it harder to get a gun but it's an uphill battle with the courts.
The Dems should use these pictures - voting Republican gets you this

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What if another person, who is walking down the streat with their own gun, thinks he's aiming his gun at them and just shoots him? Could that fly in the courts?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What if another person, who is walking down the streat with their gun thinks he's aiming his gun at them and just shoots him? Could that fly in the courts?
Possibly. Not sure what Tennessee's specific laws are, but Ohio, for example, has a 'stand your ground' law that exists anywhere someone goes, just not limited to being on their property.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
What if another person, who is walking down the streat with their own gun, thinks he's aiming his gun at them and just shoots him? Could that fly in the courts?
He is not black, so no. Not that he needs a gun for this

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

:eek: :eek: :eek: Apparently someone shot a flare gun out of the house and then started shooting at the cops when they arrived before it exploded.

Unclear if Philadelphia PD was in the area at the time.

Last edited:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

:eek: :eek: :eek: Apparently someone shot a flare gun out of the house and then started shooting at the cops when they arrived before it exploded.

Unclear if Philadelphia PD was in the area at the time.
Jesus, suicide bomb then?

Last edited: